How many "cheap shots" by the Rams on Sunday?

How many "cheap shots" by the Rams on Sunday?

Votes: 3 2.3%

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • 3+

Votes: 119 90.2%

• Total voters

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
SFVikeFan":22rnhcqv said:
I hope you guys kick their butts and escape with no injuries. Obviously Packers & Bears are our biggest rivals, but I can't stand Fisher & his DC Williams. Williams shouldn't even be allowed back in the league and it's obvious he's still teaching the same cheap-shot crap that cost the Vikings a SB appearance when he was the DC for the dirty Saints.

Not sure if you guys caught the Vikings vs. Rams game this year, but their DT dove at Teddy's knees on a late hit that didn't get flagged, and Zimmer complained to the refs about the cheap shot .... then the very next drive the Rams CB delivered a nasty forearm shiver right to Teddy's head after Teddy had started to slide and gave himself up, knocked him out of the game. HC Zimmer's reaction was priceless: "Oh f*ck me! F*ck YOU!!" After the game was over, Zimmer said had they been on the street with Fisher & Williams "There probably would have been a fight". Just shows what other NFL coaches think of those two.

Rams are by far the dirtiest team in the NFL and I hope you kick their a$$. Seattle is still a dang good team and will make the NFCCG IMO.

Just want to welcome you to DotNEt....hope your stay will be enjoyable. Please accomodate yourself to the proper forums for your happiness and feel free to post accordingly. May the force be with you.

:2: :th2thumbs:

RedAlice

Reaction score
I would reply.

But, I notice none of You are tracking the Hawks cheap shots.

IF fair is fair: are we not tracking both?

253hawk

Reaction score
You know you've got a dirty team when even the punter is constantly taking cheap shots. Talk about a bitch move. Only on a Fisher/Williams team...

[tweet]https://twitter.com/Ravens/status/681574870631710720[/tweet]

chris98251

Reaction score
RedAlice":3l48iioy said:
I would reply.

First I think were on a Seahawks board, second I don't remember any, if there was a time for a Cheap shot it after the Punter did one on Avril and they let up.

RedAlice

Reaction score
chris98251":3fenyfy1 said:
RedAlice":3fenyfy1 said:
I would reply.

First I think were on a Seahawks board, second I don't remember any, if there was a time for a Cheap shot it after the Punter did one on Avril and they let up.

Honey, I adooore you. But, I am bowing out of the cheap shot math. Hawks had some on Sunday.

I have never said Rams were honest.

BFSGhost

Reaction score
RedAlice":1mm0fqod said:
chris98251":1mm0fqod said:
RedAlice":1mm0fqod said:
I would reply.

Honey, I adooore you. But, I am bowing out of the cheap shot math. Hawks had some on Sunday.

I have never said Rams were honest.

I didn't see any plays where Seattle players purposely launched into a player helmet first, concussed the player, and then celebrated it in front of the camera. What plays are you talking about that were cheap on the part of Seattle?

It has nothing to do with math. It has to do with players deliberately injuring other players, and the documented history of Jeff Fisher and Greg Williams encouraging such behavior.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
RedAlice":1i2wxks6 said:
I would reply.

You talking about when Irvin fell on the ground next to a sliding QB and got flagged? Or when Russ slid and got a knee to the leg for it, and no flag?

Asking for a friend.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":ug51pm3x said:
Scottemojo":ug51pm3x said:
RedAlice":ug51pm3x said:
I would reply.

You talking about when Irvin fell on the ground next to a sliding QB and got flagged? Or when Russ slid and got a knee to the leg for it, and no flag?

Asking for a friend.

He's a bit more than a friend though....

Your app is still pending. Our last encounter was...fruitless.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Scottemojo":1qygutlp said:
peachesenregalia":1qygutlp said:
Scottemojo":1qygutlp said:
RedAlice":1qygutlp said:
I would reply.

Asking for a friend.

He's a bit more than a friend though....

Your app is still pending. Our last encounter was...fruitless.

Still waiting on a response to my App.....prolly never come tho... :(

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Nah, we good 80. You actually show up on time for dates.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Msfann":38ja4n35 said:
Why is he even a coach is the real question? He's one of the worst coaches of ALL TIME. Even Rams fans have to be asking that question I'm sure. Right?

He's still a coach because he's doing exactly what Kroenke wants. Taking a team that is stacked with talent in several key areas and makng sure it stays a .500 team thus turning off the city of St Louis to the whole idea of keeping the team. Nurture hopelessness and apathy to minimize resistance to a move while stacking the roster for immediate success after the move is complete.

-bsd

253hawk

Reaction score
Honestly, has any one every seen a punter pull this crap before? It's too bad the NFL doesn't have the sack to come down on coaches for this kind of stuff.

https://streamable.com/w5wg

PowerfulMelodicAnnashummingbird.gif

Latest posts