HORRIBLE penalty!!

NoGain

Reaction score
That's the refs thinking they're playing the game again. Geez. Don't call a penalty like that that had nothing to do with the play.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Shit they wont call the holding that keeping happening on Reed....

OP
OP
Jerhawk

Jerhawk

Reaction score
There won't be one mention of that call for the rest of the game or by the media.

But if that kind of bull **** call benefited us you know they'd go back to it over and over. But it was against us so it's all good.

Poor display by the NFL.

The script thankfully had the Cards do that stupid fake punt, but my point stands

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
There won't be one mention of that call for the rest of the game or by the media.

But if that kind of bull **** call benefited us you know they'd go back to it over and over. But it was against us so it's all good.

Poor display by the NFL.

The script thankfully had the Cards do that stupid fake punt, but my point stands
Seriously? They had a chance to keep a TD off the scoreboard but chose not to for... reasons?

OP
OP
Jerhawk

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Seriously? They had a chance to keep a TD off the scoreboard but chose not to for... reasons?
Keep ignoring the Truth.

I have seen the Truth. The NFL is a scripted television program all intent on lining the pockets of the Elite with sports gambling.

It's all about lines and spreads. Don't be naive like I once was. Don't believe their lies