Henry Melton to Visit Hawks this Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

godawg

Reaction score
Guess I'll wait an hour to check for updates on Melton.

HawkStar22

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1vsiqstl said:
HawkStar22":1vsiqstl said:
Been waiting all day for an announcement! I feel like a little school boy again. Hopefully he signs today so I can stop checking this thread every 5 minutes.
Kudos sir! You have serious patience.

More like a serious problem...

I'm obsessed :moon.:

King Dog

Reaction score
I got the Weber fired up for some steaks, and started drinking to celebrate. Even if we don't sign him it will still be a good night :)

King Dog

Reaction score
rainger":3k65ys8f said:
Damn it get this done before I go to bed. Someone some where must have some scope.

Well there's this from 1:52 PM lol
"I'm from Chicago and am best friends with Henry Melton's girlfriend. She said bears are only offering a year and she said it looks like they're moving to Seattle. Congrats on the signing. I have no proof but you'll find out soon enough"

godawg

Reaction score
Beginning to feel like John Abraham deja vu. Tell me we haven't been played. Make it happen.

HawksSoc

Reaction score
Dam, was hoping to hear before bed, alas twas not to be, till tomorrow ladies and gents! Ps. Come on Henry!!

Rainger

Reaction score
King Dog":ydeecvvs said:
rainger":ydeecvvs said:
Damn it get this done before I go to bed. Someone some where must have some scope.

Well there's this from 1:52 PM lol
"I'm from Chicago and am best friends with Henry Melton's girlfriend. She said bears are only offering a year and she said it looks like they're moving to Seattle. Congrats on the signing. I have no proof but you'll find out soon enough"
Yea I read that one but there has been nothing since. I am on pins and needles waiting for an announcement. He is a perfect complement to this D

OP
OP
D

DeathbyTalons

Reaction score
HawkStar22":e873qn7v said:
Will somebody call SeaTac and see if he's left town yet!?
Page him. When he picks up, start talking in that Zimmer like growl " Henry it's Mike, this is not gonna work out we just don't trust that knee and we've decided to move on, so good luck to you."

Rainger

Reaction score
If he is still in town the deal is done. If he has left for Texas then we are in the running but chances reduced. Period. So it all comes down to did he get on a later flight??

Status
Not open for further replies.