Hello from a long time fan

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Jay-Dog":zrkkk9t4 said:
Welcome Great Hawktini!

Born and raised in Montana! Great State! There are are actually a lot of Hawks fans who reside in Montana. Luckily my parents were kind enough to be Seahawks fans back in the early 80's and got me hooked on the Hawks.

You must not get to wear that bikini and ride that bike in the winter very often.

NavySeaHawk

Reaction score
Welcome to good times on this board.

I was born and raised in the yakima valley, however was transplanted to browning, mt for my high school years. Then joined the Navy...blah, blah,blah.

I will never miss that strong lonely wind in Montana.

Btw, you are a rare bird, most of montana is either bronco or viking fans east of the rockies. :th2thumbs:

Jay-Dog

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":26f7pbul said:
Jay-Dog":26f7pbul said:
Welcome Great Hawktini!

Born and raised in Montana! Great State! There are are actually a lot of Hawks fans who reside in Montana. Luckily my parents were kind enough to be Seahawks fans back in the early 80's and got me hooked on the Hawks.

You must not get to wear that bikini and ride that bike in the winter very often.

Lol..nope don't miss the cold and ice. Now I just ride naked on my bike around Dallas TX with 12th man flag around my neck. I get lots of cheers now in thedirty south.

RezHawk

Reaction score
Welcome from the western side of the state. We now have at least 14% of Montanas population as .net members. On a side note we regularly have a mixed drink that we have dubbed the Hawktini at halftime give it a try sometime.

1 shot sky vodka
8 0z. Mountain dew voltage
1 shot Midori on top

RezHawk

Reaction score
The Great Hawktini":z5kf2mel said:
Where u live rez hawk?

Ronan. You ever get a wild hair we party at my place for all away games the other 76% of the states population usually attends :D. Feel free to drop in :thirishdrinkers:

RezHawk

Reaction score
The Great Hawktini":3jme16e0 said:
Ronan is awesome I love western Mt.! I might take you up on it! Go Hawks!

Always welcome just PM me if your coming so I can give you directions.