Hawks Fav's Over Giants

eo620

Reaction score
Usually it's about -3 to the home team so I assume Vegas is expecting a real tight game. This is a great test for the Hawks right now. I'm a former NYer and I hate the NYG! This one is huge for me! They need to drop a 30 point bomb on these over rated midgets!

pmedic920

Reaction score
This is Vegas being Vegas, nothing more.

It should not create false hope in any Hawk fan.

I have hope, but it’s certainly not because of a betting line.

GoHawks

JPatera76

Reaction score
And its Monday, that line will change the closer it gets to gameday

OP
OP
LeveeBreak

LeveeBreak

Reaction score
This is Vegas being Vegas, nothing more.

It should not create false hope in any Hawk fan.

I have hope, but it’s certainly not because of a betting line.

GoHawks
Hmmm....yea, agree...sorry for any mis-led hope brought about by this. But the point is that they are being seen differently.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Hmmm....yea, agree...sorry for any mis-led hope brought about by this. But the point is that they are being seen differently.
I get it, my comment wasn’t directed @ you, and certainly wasn’t personal.

I’m excited as well, and it nice to see Vegas and some of the pundits starting to change their tune.

Fact is, the Seahawks are exceeding most expectations and that includes us fans.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I'm not buying that the Giants are a contender. We are at home, they lost their RT, LG, and TE this week. Honestly think if we can bottle up Barkley this could turn into a lopsided game.

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
I'm not buying that the Giants are a contender. We are at home, they lost their RT, LG, and TE this week. Honestly think if we can bottle up Barkley this could turn into a lopsided game.
I think the Giants are closer to a 4-3/3-4 team than a 6-1 team. Still not bad, but not great.

They still don't have a convincing victory against a winning team like the one we had against the Chargers and our offense will still be the best individual unit taking the field in the game. (Which has been the case for a few games now). They also don't have a loss as bad as what we had against the Niners, though, either.

That said, I agree. I think this could look like the Chargers game who I think is an overall better team than the Giants. I am interested to see how the weather goes. Our offense does best when Geno is passing early in drives but I know it's supposed to rain over the weekend in Seattle.

That'll be an interesting wrinkle.