HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

acer1240

Reaction score
He's purposely giving back
Greatest troll job in history if so. If I ever get to see a documentary about how Russ and Pete are colluding on this I want to die right then and there. I will go to the grave the happiest I have ever been.

acer1240

Reaction score
Not sure if you guys are on reddit or not but he is getting absolutely blasted. It's funny as hell.

James in PA

Reaction score
I still can't believe RW3 has his own "office." I'm sure his prick baseball agent / BFF made sure that was in the contract too. What a couple of ass-hats.

Last edited:

Torc

Reaction score
I still can't believe RW3 has his own "office." I'm sure his prick baseball agent / BFF made sure that was in the contract too. What a couple of ass-hats.
If the office is in his contract, they need to cut the power to it (I bet THAT isn't in the contract!), and make sure anyone who isn't an employee of the franchise doesn't have a key to the bathrooms in the building. No catwalk videos, no other special privileges, until he proves he can win.

Next year, I mean. This year, throw some more fuel on the fire, please. :p

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Nothing says team guy less than having your QB with his own office in the building! Have/do any other QBs in the entire league past or present ever had their own office and how did that work out? I'm seriously trying to picture how he has it decorated.

James in PA

Reaction score
I wonder if he has his own secretary too. "Oh secretary, can you tell Jerry Jeudy to meet me in my office after practice. I have some inspirational cliches I'd like to go over with him."