Go Eagles (NFCCG 2022 season)

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
I could see being a little upset about the roughing the kicker if I were a Niner fan. I could see a case of that being deemed he was blocked into, 50-50 call. But the rest of the defensive penalties have been no brainers. No brainers for the refs and no brains for the Niners. They swept us for 3 this year so this is pure schadenfreude but it’s still nicer than watching them win again. A lot better!
I agree with what you said about the roughing the kicker penalty, but that's the nature of the beast when you try to play aggressive like that. I don't feel sorry for the 49ers at all though, they're really beating themselves at this point and making it easier for the Eagles.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
I agree with what you said about the roughing the kicker penalty, but that's the nature of the beast when you try to play aggressive like that. I don't feel sorry for the 49ers at all though, they're really beating themselves at this point and making it easier for the Eagles.
I hope I didn’t come off as if I feel sorry for them. Not one bit, can’t stand them. I have a few friends I feel sorry for but that’s their fault for not only being Niner fans but also for being friends with me.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Lol Greenlaw trying to pop the ball out but failing and only earning his team ANOTHER penalty xD

bigskydoc

Reaction score
N8ners defense has been getting away with the same type of ish all year. They finally run into a crew that holds them accountable, and the wheels fall off. Can't really blame their fans for being pissed at the refs. They aren't used to being held accountable, and probably don't know what it looks like.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
49ers are pathetic for that, their embarrassing loss couldn't have happened to a more deserving team.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Williams slams down a Philly player after play was over. He and a Philly defender are out

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
Wow, surprised Williams is tough enough to go after someone wearing their helmet. At least it was from behind to keep up his cowardly rep.