Go Bobo!!

sutz

Reaction score
Bobo's ability to get open is so contradictory to his combine speed, Glad that John and Pete listened to Chip Kelly.
Combine numbers matter, sure, but game tape is most important thing.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
So is Bobo for real? This years Kasen Williams? How will he do vs actual starters? Looks like he's gonna get his chance early on with JSN out for a while.

toffee

Reaction score
So is Bobo for real? This years Kasen Williams? How will he do vs actual starters? Looks like he's gonna get his chance early on with JSN out for a while.
I think Bobo is quite unique that he is a 6'4" slot WR with ability to get open and willing to take that hit while catching the ball.

toffee

Reaction score
I think he's better than Young. Not sure how he doesn't take his spot??
Dunno, but I trust the coaching staffs to make that decision. By the way, I kept bring up Bobo's 40 speed to demonstrate that track speed or lack of it couldn't stop a good football player from contributing.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Well everyone below JSN has been underwhelming besides Bobo so not sure how he isn't the wr4..likely wr3 to start the year for at least a few weeks.

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
Yes, he's for real. No, he's not this years Kasen Williams. Bobo has shown the ability to get open, he's a weapon in the red zone, he's made plays on special teams, and he'll go out there and run block. He's done literally everything he can do to make the team. Kasen Williams didn't provide that kind of value. Bobo is a jack of all trades. He may not have elite speed, but he is extremely smart & is an absolute workhorse.

Latest posts