George Fant

Silver Hawk

Reaction score
Thepeelsessions":20p17pkt said:
Is SilverHawk in the house? I'd like to hear his opinion of Fant's play these last two games :sarcasm_off:

Yes - I think it's a total farce that he is the best that we can roll out there. As has been pointed out by others, the best that can be said is that maybe he is a speed bump, rather than a turnstile. What will you say if/when he gets Wilson killed? How many drives can he kill and still be your new favorite player? How many clippings and illegal blocks in the back for you? The bar is indeed quite low.

I wish him the best of course but wishes don't produce unicorns and rainbows.

TransGenderHawkFan

Reaction score
Silver Hawk":im28j750 said:
Thepeelsessions":im28j750 said:
Is SilverHawk in the house? I'd like to hear his opinion of Fant's play these last two games :sarcasm_off:

I have actually wished for a rainbow and had one appear. So, you are half full of shit. I am still working on the unicorn though. I will keep you updated.

Silver Hawk

Reaction score
TransGenderHawkFan":2yqx6oy3 said:
Silver Hawk":2yqx6oy3 said:
Thepeelsessions":2yqx6oy3 said:

I have actually wished for a rainbow and had one appear. So, you are half full of shit. I am still working on the unicorn though. I will keep you updated.

Oh my. The butt hurt is strong in this one.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
Very shortly after RW released the throw to JG for the one-handed TD, he got shellacked by the guy Fant whiffed on. Scary.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
TransGenderHawkFan":cc154aih said:
Silver Hawk":cc154aih said:
Thepeelsessions":cc154aih said:

What about a rainbow-defecating unicorn? If one of those ever appeared I would be so LIKEOHMYGOD.

Silver Hawk

Reaction score
Lords of Scythia":1yqcqgyj said:
TransGenderHawkFan":1yqcqgyj said:
Silver Hawk":1yqcqgyj said:
Thepeelsessions":1yqcqgyj said:

What about a rainbow-defecating unicorn? If one of those ever appeared I would be so LIKEOHMYGOD.

Looks like I need to move somewhere weed is legal.

HommyHawk

Reaction score
TransGenderHawkFan":5g0y3ehk said:
Silver Hawk":5g0y3ehk said:
Thepeelsessions":5g0y3ehk said:

A unicorn is just a horny horse.

Latest posts