Geno " It's looking very good."

ivotuk

Reaction score
Excerpt from the article.
(ESPN+ paywall)

"We've had talks and we're in the process of getting all that settled right now," Smith said from the Pro Bowl in Las Vegas in an interview that aired Friday afternoon. "It's looking very good. We think we can get some things done, but obviously those things take time.

This is the process that I hate about the NFL because I just want to play football, but it's a business as well, so we've got to take care of business and then we'll get back to the football."

JPatera76

Reaction score
HMM seems he learned Pete talk as well.. j/k but i guess at least something is being done right? Or so we're told.

Spohawks

Reaction score
Its a done deal! 4 year deal, 32M a pop.
Bank on it!

I know a guy on the inside who knows...I call him Welsh for short.

This is great news, maybe not for the pocket book but for the draft. All D, All the time...sprinkle in some Olineman and that will be the 2023 draft.

Mother freaking PLAYOFFS!!!

Chapow

Reaction score
Island shack kid's ha so tsk idk Ms so you shut I'll lock xxx so FB JK land sheesh I'll of FB FB go again once day who light

nanomoz

Reaction score
I'm sure Seattle will collect a lot of Intel at the combine. Geno isn't getting $30 mil./yr from Seattle, not for 2023 at least.

The Hawks don't have a lot of contracted players. If you take out the guys who are essentially camp bodies, we are looking at 30-35 players.

That's a lot of holes. Even after Gabe and some other guys are cut. I think they'll get to around $45-50 mil. in cap space, but 10-12 of that is for rookies.

Lagartixa

Reaction score
Island shack kid's ha so tsk idk Ms so you shut I'll lock xxx so FB JK land sheesh I'll of FB FB go again once day who light

@Chapow has posted a bunch of comments like this recently.

I'm old, I speak and write a dialect of English that is approaching obsolescence, and I frequently hear the whooshing sound of the humor of others going harmlessly over my head. I suspect a lot of what @Welshers says, for example, is humorous to him and may or may not be meant to be humorous to others, but the humor goes almost completely over my old-man head.

So I'm not sure if @Chapow is doing humor that I'm missing or if something else has happened. 🤷‍♂️

scutterhawk

Reaction score
I feel ya man, dat's some dark chit yer goin' thru, it even gave me a lump in my throat, or was it in the back of my trousers, or somewhere in between...I saw a really nice buck last huntin' season, got off three shots too, but before I could get the cork back in the bottle, the damned thing disappeared into the thicket...Now.. Back on subject, I just bought me a new 12th man flag, maybe I can get Geno to put his Sig on it.