Game 6 GO KRAKENS chat!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Anything goes on NHL game 7’s.
Got the Stars goalie doubting himself I’m sure after being yanked.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
Not bad at all for a rookie brought up from AHL Coachella Valley just a few weeks ago!
I didn’t get to see last night to see if the lines were the same but an AHL and (presumptive) NHL rookie of the year on the top line of a playoff team is pretty good for the future of a franchise. Cartier (I know that’s not how it’s spelled) isn’t afraid to hit or shoot from wherever and has definitely earned his spot next season. If they lose game 7 it’ll be a kick in the nuts but at least their last home game will have been a win. Can’t build a new franchise’s fan base much better.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I didn’t get to see last night to see if the lines were the same but an AHL and (presumptive) NHL rookie of the year on the top line of a playoff team is pretty good for the future of a franchise. Cartier (I know that’s not how it’s spelled) isn’t afraid to hit or shoot from wherever and has definitely earned his spot next season. If they lose game 7 it’ll be a kick in the nuts but at least their last home game will have been a win. Can’t build a new franchise’s fan base much better.
And guys like Shane Wright will likely be here next year as well.

ivotuk

Reaction score
That rookie was an after thought for NHL teams, and the Kraken (Much like the Seahawks do), said "We'll take a look at this kid that nobody's interested in."