Gabe Jackson released

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
The window for NFL prospects is very limited.

Produce now or you're gone.

It's a business. Not that I like it, but that's what it is.

BASF

Reaction score
I hope this means Lewis will be moving back to RG where he excelled as a rookie. He hasn't played at the same level since. Seems like a no brainer.
His PFF grade this season was better than his grade at right guard. His first year there was not great, but a lot of second year players have a bit of a dip since the league has had an offseason to learn their tendencies. His third season, he excelled as our highest graded offensive linemen. Moving him back now, after he took the time to adjust and now excel, is not a good idea. His pulling from the left to right was a huge boon last season, as he was the one that sprung Walker more than anyone else.

TraderGary

Reaction score
His PFF grade this season was better than his grade at right guard. His first year there was not great, but a lot of second year players have a bit of a dip since the league has had an offseason to learn their tendencies. His third season, he excelled as our highest graded offensive linemen. Moving him back now, after he took the time to adjust and now excel, is not a good idea. His pulling from the left to right was a huge boon last season, as he was the one that sprung Walker more than anyone else.
Wow I did not realize that. Thanks for correcting me.