Favorite Prospects

CactusJack

Reaction score
Do you have a list of guys that you love as prospects? Maybe that you're higher on than the consensus?

Who are they??

My list
Malik Nabers
Laiatu Latu
Byron Murphy
Edgerrin Cooper
Payton Wilson

Last edited:

cheese22

Reaction score
Tried to get 1 from each position

Xavier Legette
Tip Reiman
Patrick Paul
Zak Zinter/Trevor Keegan
Tanor Bortolini
Jordan Travis
Will Shipley

Khristian Boyd
Payton Wilson/Nathaniel Watson
Xavier Thomas
Cooper DeJean
James Williams

Chevy

Reaction score
I excluded Byron Murphy, Troy Fautanu, Penix, and Taliese Fuaga because I don't think they will be available at #16.

So here is my list of favorites, some I think are underrated (I included video of some lesser known players)...I would normally post more info on the prospects, but it's the work week.

1st - 2nd rounds
(DE/DT) Braden Fiske
(OC/OG) Jackson Powers-Johnson
(OLB/DE) Marshawn Kneeland
(WR) Brendon Rice
(TE) Ben Sinnott
(OG) Cooper Beebe

3rd - 4th rounds
(S) Kitan Oladapo
(ILB) Edefuan Ulofoshio

(NT/DT) Khristian Boyd

(ILB) Jordan Magee

(CB) Deantre Prince

(S)Trey Taylor

(WR) De'Corian Clark

5th round
(TE) AJ Barner
(DT/DE) Keith Randolph Jr.
(NT/DT) Evan Anderson

Last edited:

Chawker

Reaction score
OK, I want evrybodys attention for just one moment, Darius Robinson has a body thats been chiseled out of Mabel. Think Jedeveon Clowney but bigger not as fast, able to 2 gap against the run. MVP at the senior bowl !

GODEUS MAXAMUS BODEMUS !!!

Cheers

CPHawk

Reaction score
Murphy
Verse
Latu
Cooper DeJean
Jer’Zan Newton

Lad McConkey. Guy just gets it done. But wr isn’t a need, that we know of right now. And we don’t have a 2nd

OP
OP
CactusJack

CactusJack

Reaction score
I excluded Byron Murphy, Troy Fautanu, Penix, and Taliese Fuaga because I don't think they will be available at #16.

So here is my list of favorites, some I think are underrated (I included video of some lesser known players)...I would normally post more info on the prospects, but it's the work week.

1st - 2nd rounds
(DE/DT) Braden Fiske
(OC/OG) Jackson Powers-Johnson
(OLB/DE) Marshawn Kneeland
(WR) Brendon Rice
(TE) Ben Sinnott
(OG) Cooper Beebe
Kneeland is one of my guys as well.

Seattle Person

Reaction score
It's Jonah Eliss for me. In terms of pass rush techniques and the ability to execute them in game, he's right behind Latu.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Some of these will be out of reach for the Seahawks due to their draft position but they are still my favorite prospects in this draft -

Marvin Harrison Jr
Rome Odunze
Malik Nabers
T'Vondre Sweat
Johnny Newton
Jayden Daniels
Michael Penix
Brock Bowers
Jared Wiley
McKinley Jackson
Braelon Allen
Junior Colson
Tommy Eichenberg
Joe Milton
Mason McCormick
Cooper Beebe
Troy Fautanu
Jalen McMillan
Roman Wilson
Kristan Boyd

Last edited:

12forlife

Reaction score
Do you have a list of guys that you love as prospects? Maybe that you're higher on than the consensus?

Who are they??

My list
Laiatu Latu
Byron Murphy
Johnny Newton
Edgerrin Cooper
Payton Wilson
Cooper Dejean
Yeah Latu & Wilson have serious injury concerns at high impact positions, I hope they aren't even on our draft board. I can get behind the rest of the guys on your list.

OP
OP
CactusJack

CactusJack

Reaction score
Yeah Latu & Wilson have serious injury concerns at high impact positions, I hope they aren't even on our draft board. I can get behind the rest of the guys on your list.
Latu is too good of a player for me to pass on. If he is given the green light by our team doctors than I'm willing to take that gamble. I have him rated very highly on my board of prospects (top 10 talent).

Wilson would be much harder to pull the trigger on given the number of injuries. I don't think I would in the first two rounds of the draft. Maybe in the 3rd round? But I love the player.

12forlife

Reaction score
Latu is too good of a player for me to pass on. If he is given the green light by our team doctors than I'm willing to take that gamble. I have him rated very highly on my board of prospects (top 10 talent).

Wilson would be much harder to pull the trigger on given the number of injuries. I don't think I would in the first two rounds of the draft. Maybe in the 3rd round? But I love the player.
It's nothing against either player, they are both great talents. I personally just have a bad feeling spending high draft capital on defenders with neck & shoulder issues. I mean we have Avril, Kam, Adams in recent history to aggressive defenders with neck & shoulder/peck injuries. I would be shocked if we took either player, while dealing with lack of draft capital, and J/S & MM staring a whole new regime risking players with major injury concerns? Now if we we were dealing with 8-9 picks, and only had like 3 glaring holes then I could understand the risk. Just my opinion.

OP
OP
CactusJack

CactusJack

Reaction score
It's nothing against either player, they are both great talents. I personally just have a bad feeling spending high draft capital on defenders with neck & shoulder issues. I mean we have Avril, Kam, Adams in recent history to aggressive defenders with neck & shoulder/peck injuries. I would be shocked if we took either player, while dealing with lack of draft capital, and J/S & MM staring a whole new regime risking players with major injury concerns? Now if we we were dealing with 8-9 picks, and only had like 3 glaring holes then I could understand the risk. Just my opinion.
Latu doesn't appear to even be on their radar. As they haven't shown much interest in him up to this point.

There's a report that Byron Murphy is their guy. If he's gone at 16, then they'll likely trade out. They've had talks with other teams about moving back.

Last edited:

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
I like the following:

Troy Fautanu
Byron Murphy II
Graham Barton
JPJ
Darius Robinson
Christian Haynes
Braden Fiske
Cooper Beebee
Ricky Pearsall
Theo Johnson

cheese22

Reaction score
2 guys I've recently become enamored with, and they would be middle round picks, are DeWayne Carter and Caeden Wallace.
I'm shocked that Carter isn't talked about as a late 1st/early 2nd. His tape (I know it's highlights) is very, very impressive. If it was short then it wouldn't be any different from all the other mid-rounders, but it's play after play after play. 3 year team captain, also.
Wallace might be a victim of Fashanu getting the attention, but dude can play. He's big, tough and agile. Some say he'll have to move inside which is fine. A starting G and depth at T is perfectly fine.