83. Jarrett Patterson C

122. Roschon Johnson RB

151. A.T. Perry WR

154. Jammie Robinson S

197. Mohamoud Diabate LB

Chuckwow

Reaction score
Good stuff.

Hey...Is that John L. trucking Deron Cherry in your avatar?? Both all timers and that was a great era. Thanks for the memory.

Chuckwow

Reaction score
My Dawg!

KC sure had some awesome corners and safeties. Receivers in that era, like Skansi, really earned their pay....and every yard.

Last edited:

Seahawkwalt1967

Reaction score
5 Will Anderson
20. Drew Sanders LB
37 Luke Van Ness
52 Keeanu Benton
83 Andrew Vorhees
121 Kenny McIntosh
149 Clayton Tune QB
152 Keion White Edge
185 Bumper Pool

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Thoughts on Roschon Johnson? Pros: He was #2 on PFFs recent list of underrated prospects, has position versatility with QB/Wildcat experience, and was a key special teamer.

Here's my latest no-trade mock.

View attachment 56856
We need DL, but damn of we are going with 9 of them maybe we package a few picks to get the best 3 of them.

OP
OP
BASF

BASF

Reaction score
Thoughts on Roschon Johnson? Pros: He was #2 on PFFs recent list of underrated prospects, has position versatility with QB/Wildcat experience, and was a key special teamer.

View attachment 56856
Watching Johnson run reminds me of a faster Chris Warren with better tackle breaking ability. If it wasn't for Bijan Robinson being the best back and taking so many of the carries, he would be a second round pick. He almost never goes down by one tackler, and falls forward constantly. I seriously want him if he drops as far as the mocks are saying, but I doubt he will.

seabowl

Reaction score

View attachment 56856
Yeah but how are we going to stop the run?

olyfan63

Reaction score
I sure hope Jalen Carter makes it to #5 but I'd say the odds are against it.

Seattle Person

Reaction score
Watching Johnson run reminds me of a faster Chris Warren with better tackle breaking ability. If it wasn't for Bijan Robinson being the best back and taking so many of the carries, he would be a second round pick. He almost never goes down by one tackler, and falls forward constantly. I seriously want him if he drops as far as the mocks are saying, but I doubt he will.

I think he has a good Senior Bowl and goes somewhere in the 3rd-4th rounds. My hope is he slips into the 5th because of the RB depth. There are many many RBs this year. I've been trying to hype him up in all of the Seahawks platforms. He is a broken tackle machine. I think he's a lot faster than his 40 is going to indicate. There have been reports of him being up to 22 mph so he does have sneaky speed.

He screams Seahawks to me. I would look out for the Combine numbers in terms of explosive metrics. We'll see how he does.