Falcons Defense?

ensett

Reaction score
pehawk":30my448y said:
For what its worth, Wilson easily played his worst game since week 7 last week. Not even close. He made up for it with some key running plays, and a few clutch throws. But, what you saw last week is not Russell Wilson. Given the type of QB he is, and how he attones for mistakes, he will come out sharp Sunday.

I agree, even a lot of his completions were just a little off. I dont think he will play like that again this week though

BlueTalons

Reaction score
Exar0s":1g4p9mf7 said:
hawker84":1g4p9mf7 said:
"I mean no disrespect towards Wilson obviously. I'm simply stating our secondary is our strongest unit on defense. I would much rather see Wilson dropping back for a pass then Lynch running wild. Our secondary has forced many turnovers and Abraham if healthy will have Wilson scrambling".

God if i had a dollar for every time i've read this from apposing fans, i swear.. how many times have i heard this , this season. ah yes that would be 17 times.. how many times has it worked for the apposing teams... that would be 0.... trust me the last thing you want to see is RW dropping back or rolling out and getting into a rhythm in the passing game..

I never said anything about him getting in a rhythm. I would prefer seeing him tossing interceptions to be honest. I'm not from Seattle and haven't seen Wilson play many games outside the recent Washington game. He was good but didn't show me anything we haven't seen this year. Now Lynch on the other hand I have seen take over a game. Just so happens his strengths are our weakness. So yes, I would MUCH rather see Wilson dropping back.

We're just fans though so our opinions don't cont for much. The best team will win Sunday either way. Let's just hope for an injury free game. And a Falcons victory . . . . .
Your sample size of "what you have seen" of Wilson is small. You cannot FULLY appreciate Wilson for just one game; once you have seen that he consistently has MULTIPLE wow moments in each and ever game will you fully appreciate DangerRuss as we do.