Fade is correct

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Geno was never the guy. People were excited about him because of the Russell Wilson drama. It blinded them to who Geno is. He’s not a bad QB, but if you want to win a championship he’s got some serious faults. He’s more of a guy that is somewhere between Fitzpatrick and Cousins.

Geno Smith is this generations Tarvaris Jackson. He’s a placeholder, and I think Carroll and Schneider are aware of this. Unfortunately, we’ve not been in position to draft a franchise guy. They definitely were courting and spending a lot of time on this classes QBs.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Geno was never the guy. People were excited about him because of the Russell Wilson drama. It blinded them to who Geno is. He’s not a bad QB, but if you want to win a championship he’s got some serious faults. He’s more of a guy that is somewhere between Fitzpatrick and Cousins.

Geno Smith is this generations Tarvaris Jackson. He’s a placeholder, and I think Carroll and Schneider are aware of this. Unfortunately, we’ve not been in position to draft a franchise guy. They definitely were courting and spending a lot of time on this classes QBs.
That's some spin I can get behind.

As much as I like #7 , you can't count on him

Latest posts