Eff You Smith

QWERTY

Reaction score
Is it over reaction Monday already. His line literally collapsed around him 3 plays in a row, but it's genos fault. 🙄🤡
Throw the ball faster, Curham is doing the best he can.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Geno has been awful in the red zone today. Threw an int and took two straight sacks to turn the ball over on downs. He’s wasting a really good effort by the defense.

QWERTY

Reaction score
So you want him to force it more because it's worked out so well so far right? Right.

Not in double coverage, but there's also a screen or a RB draw which the Hawk's didn't do now.

OP
OP
JPatera76

JPatera76

Reaction score
Offended? Not at all, apparently you were though, enough to flip me off. I thought it was hilarious childish.

You clearly were throw out the childish "cry baby" insult lol Im done with this backand forth. Congrat troll. keep trolling.
Or go back to shitting on DK lol

OP
OP
JPatera76

JPatera76

Reaction score
Had a touchdown to Smith-Njigba if he could look at more than his first read today.
He had a lot of opportunities he pissed away it seems. Missed a lot of open guys, a lot of forced throws, overall just awful.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
I have, I think today its more being I seattle has had easily soo many chances to score.

I also dent think he's 100% healthy. Which imo hurts the team when he's BS'n if he's healthy or not. He's had a lot of open green infront of him to take off for firsts but chose to force it. He's looked absolutely terrible today.
Totally agree with you. He had open field on several plays he should have gone for it.

My Dad just said: "Game was like watching the Blue Jays. Multiple loaded bases chances and can't convert. (or insert Mariners here ;) )"

Geno just making BAD decisions today. All over the place. I hate it.

Latest posts