DK non existent

JPatera76

Reaction score
I mean.. Gardner again got away with some arm tugging and holding just saying. lol No call PI ftw

OP
OP
Chukarhawk

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
I mean.. Gardner again got away with some arm tugging and holding just saying. lol No call PI ftw
I'm talking in general. can't get open because he run's sloppy routes, drops passes, is the most penalized skilled player in the league.

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
This season has seen a definite drop of his stock in my eyes. I thought he took a good step forward on the leadership side of things early on this year and was looking good, but as the season has gone on his maturity level has taken a hit (I do think the officials have a thing for getting him with penalties, though he's probably brought that on himself) and the drops have been a consistent issue.

I'd really like to see him get it together, though.

Polk738

Reaction score
is the most penalized skilled player in the league.

Hey that just means he's passionate right?

Yeah.. Can't believe how terrible he is at catching the damn ball..!!

Oh he catches the ball.....it's just before the game during warm-ups and with ONE hand even......aren't you impressed?
Overrated. Sorry but he is, yet more crucial drops today....

The only thing I saw of DropKaylin Metcalf today was him getting into it with Sauce Gardner (no surprise there of course) Would you believe that Tyler Lockett had a broken wrist and and had more catches and yards than DK.

zhawk

Reaction score
I was wondering who the next target would be after Russell was gone smh.

Reaction score
I'm talking in general. can't get open because he run's sloppy routes, drops passes, is the most penalized skilled player in the league.
Oh, I heard that he’s the most penalized skill player on the broadcast too! Cheerio Cap’n Flint—right on observation all on your own. He might also be an insane size/speed terror that effects the game in ways that aren’t spoonfed to ya via broadcast. But yes…please, after a win—or during a game of complete domination when victory was never in question…let’s f’n cry about something…shoulda traded him, and benched Geno, maybe consider sacking our winning culture and fire Pete…so we could lose and get better draft picks. Maybe we’ll get a receiver with DK’s ability and a QB with an efficiency level like 2022 Geno Smith! We could be the Jets in a few years, fans raving about how we kill it with our top five picks for over a decade…..

OP
OP
Chukarhawk

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Oh, I heard that he’s the most penalized skill player on the broadcast too! Cheerio Cap’n Flint—right on observation all on your own. He might also be an insane size/speed terror that effects the game in ways that aren’t spoonfed to ya via broadcast. But yes…please, after a win—or during a game of complete domination when victory was never in question…let’s f’n cry about something…shoulda traded him, and benched Geno, maybe consider sacking our winning culture and fire Pete…so we could lose and get better draft picks. Maybe we’ll get a receiver with DK’s ability and a QB with an efficiency level like 2022 Geno Smith! We could be the Jets in a few years, fans raving about how we kill it with our top five picks for over a decade…..
Jesus, take a breath Nancy. These are completely fair criticisms given his freakish physical traits. He's a SLOPPY route runner. Thats just a fact. There are no excuses for it. He drops WAY too many passes. Every game he drops at least one pass that hits him right in the hands. Dude has all the tools to be dominant and he's wasting them. I've never once advocated for trading him nor have I ever called for Pete to be fired. DK's production has fallen off and it's it his own fault. I'm sorry if that hurts your feeling Mrs. Metcalf but your son is slacking and needs to get back to improving his game.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
He needs to concentrate less on his talking and more on his route running, blocking, and catching the football.

I didn’t want to believe the drama queen stuff, but it looks to be true. He’s reminding me of late in his career Dez Bryant, more interested in yapping then playing.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
this dude needs to get his shit together
hmmmmm.... I think I might have been saying this for a while now.

Everything after grabbing the camera in the stands has been a show-boat-fest.

He needs to be slapped. He needed to be benched for a game. I said that last week, and I stand by it.

He needed to get his shit together 6 weeks ago. Officially a mini-me T.O. at this point IMHO. You see Geno have to go 'talk him down' on the sidelines too? See pete apologizing for not getting him the ball more. Tail waggin the dog here. No different than Russ. He's obviously in Geno's head too - or chirpin at him at least.

This will unravel next season. I wish he would stop it. If he can't - I'd support a trade/getting rid of him. Dude in another thread said it: "Just care what he could get us in a trade."

He DOES NOT like the TE sets that Waldron sets up. You can see it. Mr. Gimmie the ball needs to be replaced with 2 or 3 dudes with quick feet and decent hands who can get open. If Geno stays, and the handcuffs stay off Waldron (like this game) - a 'spreading it around' approach will only anger 14 more - it will get worse. I don't know what his actual stats were - but I thought I counted drops on 4 out of 5 attempts. Not acceptable.