DK making trouble for others

Kamcussionator

Reaction score

JPatera76

Reaction score
Seattles next sb win can only be accomplished with Jim Mora as HC AND GM.. and OC and DC.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
DK painted a target on Witherspoon's back. He's definitely getting Chase's A-game.

I prefer W's over accolades, but if he holds his own...

I don't mind it at all!

I like the little smirk when he says spoon's gonna get the best of him -

Talk some shit. Time for some swagger. Nothing wrong with this at all. We been ducking and covering for too long.

Stopping being 2-3 should be the focus for Chase. If that doesn't motivate him - a little poke from DK about our first year monster dude won't do shit.

10am bitches. Be there!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I don't mind it at all!

I like the little smirk when he says spoon's gonna get the best of him -

Talk some shit. Time for some swagger. Nothing wrong with this at all. We been ducking and covering for too long.

Stopping being 2-3 should be the focus for Chase. If that doesn't motivate him - a little poke from DK about our first year monster dude won't do shit.

10am bitches. Be there!
Yep, it's 2023, the league is full of smack talking. It's entertaining. Go Hawks, Go DK, Go Spoon!

balakoth

Reaction score
I mean based on where witherspoon plays.. does he even line up against chase? Let Riq cover the end side with the chase routes, dial up the middle with spoon, Joe needs to go through actual progressions faster?

I just loved the guy in the slot, being able to blitz, read the run, take up the middle without the LBs having to wrry aout it and be free to get the QB or the RB in coverage

balakoth

Reaction score
The less "LEOs" we have covering TEs, and slot WRs the happier I am

FLSeahawk

Reaction score
I mean based on where witherspoon plays.. does he even line up against chase? Let Riq cover the end side with the chase routes, dial up the middle with spoon, Joe needs to go through actual progressions faster?

I just loved the guy in the slot, being able to blitz, read the run, take up the middle without the LBs having to wrry aout it and be free to get the QB or the RB in coverage
The Bengals have been effective moving Chase into the slot to get him going in games. He would do the same thing at LSU with Burrow, they’ve built up good chemistry on the option routes over the years.

LargentFan

Reaction score
This is a weird thing to criticize DK about. If you watch or read the interview, he says nothing but great things about Chase. Then he mentions that he thinks Spoon will get the best of him. It was all respectful. Chase's response was very classy as well. "He isn't doing anything but praising his teammate. That's what he is supposed to do."