DJ Fluker’s love for football has returned (article)

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
You can really see it. He's having fun, he has passion for it, and he's a pretty damn good player. Watching the interview talking about him and his Mom living in their car etc. It's obvious he is grateful to not only be playing football but to be playing in Seattle.

Seymour

Reaction score
Hail to the Flukemiester!!!

show-your-loyalty-to-the-king-with-this-mens-premium-t-shirt.jpg

daveyoung52

Reaction score
Hope Sweeney's has also returned and they both stay 'returned' until Jan or Feb. :irishdrinkers:

jmahon316

Reaction score
I love it when I hear about someone genuinely happy to be a Seahawk. I'm hoping he sticks around for a while, possibly even retires here. He's doing a great job

toffee

Reaction score
jmahon316":qzv8wtb6 said:
I love it when I hear about someone genuinely happy to be a Seahawk. I'm hoping he sticks around for a while, possibly even retires here. He's doing a great job

So true, although it has fade some, but the bitching from our ex stars still rings some.

nwHawk

Reaction score
I want a shirt with the photo of him pancaking Suh with the headline "Fluke-Yeah, Bitch!"

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Great read, thanks for posting. This is nice to hear. The Rams game was definitely a break out game for him. Suh wasn't his only victim, he dominated all game and I for one was stoked to see.

I remember when he played at Alabama and thought he was going to be a top lineman in the NFL for years. Hope he keeps getting better, makes players around him better and he stays here for a long time.

bighawk

Reaction score
I stated earlier when a lot of you were panicking that Fluker will stabilize Ifedi and be a force at right guard. The move of Sweezy to left was genius because Pocic is not ready and strong enough to start yet. Ifedi has the strength and girth and just needed guidance and with Brown aand Fluker helping him our oline will be dominate.