Did our Marvin49 just get featured in a niner nation article?

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Yes thats me. They've done that on my vids for awhile. They stopped for a couple years but looks like they are doing it again. No biggy.
What is the link to see it?

Marvin49

Reaction score
Channel Below:

There is some history to it. Way back when I was a teenager, I used to watch the draft and just wait till the Niners were up and hit record on a VCR so I'd have all the Niner picks that I could watch together over and over. Gives you a hint to how old I am. LOL. Later I was able to record to PC and then burn to a DVD. Later I started putting them on Youtube and they seemed to be popular so just kept doing it.

I really make them for myself but people seem to like them so I just keep doing it.

Last edited:

olyfan63

Reaction score
Channel Below:

There is some history to it. Way back when I was a teenager, I used to watch the draft and just wait till the Niners were up and hit record on a VCR so I'd have all the Niner picks that I could watch together over and over. Gives you a hint to how old I am. LOL. Later I was able to record to PC and then burn to a DVD. Later I started putting them on Youtube and they seemed to be popular so just kept doing it.

I really make them for myself but people seem to like them so I just keep doing it.
Props to you bro! Always enjoy your posts on here too. That video editing stuff can take way too long, but you're probably an expert by now. Out of curiosity, what's the tech stack/editing software you use for your YT videos?

Marvin49

Reaction score
Props to you bro! Always enjoy your posts on here too. That video editing stuff can take way too long, but you're probably an expert by now. Out of curiosity, what's the tech stack/editing software you use for your YT videos?
I'm no expert. LOL. I know just enough to be dangerous. :)

I use Wondershare Filmora