Did i finally make Blue Pride?

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I tried signing up for blue pride in 2012 and was on a very long waiting list. I got this today. Am I on the list now?? Perhaps even a shot at season tickets if the banwagoneers bail after this season??

We wanted to reach out one last time with the opportunity to purchase future Seahawks season ticket deposits! We have reached your spot on the Seahawks Blue Pride Notification List. By placing your seat deposits on the official Blue Pride Wait List, you are securing your place in line for Seahawks season tickets as soon as they become available.

You can select up to four deposits at $100 per seat, and all deposit funds will be applied to your future season tickets at the time of purchase.

Additional Blue Pride details and FAQs can be found here. If you have questions or need assistance, please contact us at 888-NFL-Hawk or [email protected] If your plans have changed and you no longer wish to secure seat deposits for future season tickets, please inform us and we will update your account.

Thank you and Go Hawks!

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
got one too. I'll pass. I have no interest in setting foot in the 3rd world shite hole that is downtown Seattle.