Deflategate basically over after today's press conf

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris98251

Reaction score
worstsbcalleva":1invvnke said:
"You pats fans HOPE that deflategate is deflated. I think they found that the pats have been deflating balls for a long time and are trying to find out when they started. They have been doing this for so long that the investigators are having to go back through years and years of film and are finding more and more and more cheating. That is why there seems to be a lull in the deflategate findings. It will come out that they have been doing this for at least five years."

Hogwash.

Well they are made of Pigskin, and when you deflate them they make bubbles......

RichNhansom

Reaction score
worstsbcalleva":3ljh4ixq said:
The fact that fans of every other team in the league resort to the same old tired lines when talking about the Patriots is simple.

They can't utter a few true phrases about their own teams. The more i hear the lines the more i realize how little faith you all have in your own.

Sad really.

Try it.

"We just weren't good enough."

"They are better than we are."

C'mon try it.

Your just showing your ignorance here. I said earlier you guys deserved to win and others have as well. This isn't jealousy or anger or even frustration. I could care less about your team and have no ill will towards them for winning the super bowl and I certainly don't think they cheated to win that game so stop trying to make it about the super bowl.

Here is the fact. This conversation was going on before the super bowl. We didn't drum this stuff up because we lost.

You coming here trying to convince us that your team doesn't cheat when the entire sports world knows that it does is irritating. Trying to turn this on us as if we are just ignorant or petulant children that can't handle a loss is beyond ignorant. We are not making anything up and most are leaving a ton of information out simply because there is so much dirt on your team that the list would take forever to generate.

Here is what you have to ask yourself. When Brady and BB become eligible for the Hall, what do you think the discussion will be surrounded by? Do you think all the cheating allegations are just going to be forgotten? No they won't and it won't be because everybody hates poor poor NE. It will be because of all the information including proof that they cheated to reach their accomplishments and therefore those accomplishments are tarnished and very well could prevent one or both from making it into the Hall.

Good luck with that knowledge because there is no debate as to whether or not the world believes the Patriots are cheaters. That is another fact.

worstsbcalleva

Reaction score
RichNhansom":19e11zos said:
worstsbcalleva":19e11zos said:
The fact that fans of every other team in the league resort to the same old tired lines when talking about the Patriots is simple.

They can't utter a few true phrases about their own teams. The more i hear the lines the more i realize how little faith you all have in your own.

Sad really.

Try it.

"We just weren't good enough."

"They are better than we are."

C'mon try it.

Your just showing your ignorance here. I said earlier you guys deserved to win and others have as well. This isn't jealousy or anger or even frustration. I could care less about your team and have no ill will towards them for winning the super bowl and I certainly don't think they cheated to win that game so stop trying to make it about the super bowl.

Here is the fact. This conversation was going on before the super bowl. We didn't drum this stuff up because we lost.

You coming here trying to convince us that your team doesn't cheat when the entire sports world knows that it does is irritating. Trying to turn this on us as if we are just ignorant or petulant children that can't handle a loss is beyond ignorant. We are not making anything up and most are leaving a ton of information out simply because there is so much dirt on your team that the list would take forever to generate.

Here is what you have to ask yourself. When Brady and BB become eligible for the Hall, what do you think the discussion will be surrounded by? Do you think all the cheating allegations are just going to be forgotten? No they won't and it won't be because everybody hates poor poor NE. It will be because of all the information including proof that they cheated to reach their accomplishments and therefore those accomplishments are tarnished and very well could prevent one or both from making it into the Hall.

Good luck with that knowledge because there is no debate as to whether or not the world believes the Patriots are cheaters. That is another fact.

hooey!!

jealousy

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Oh by the way, you using the Broncos video taping a walk through is hilarious. The coach at the time was none other than your OC Josh McDaniels and the guy doing the video taping? Yup a former video assistant for the NE Patriots. LMFAO, that is hilarious you bring that up since it was again your teams staff that did it.

On November 27, 2010, the NFL fined the Denver Broncos and their head coach Josh McDaniels, who served as an assistant coach under Belichick from 2001–2008, $50,000 each after Broncos video director Steve Scarnecchia videotaped the San Francisco 49ers' walkthrough practice prior to the October 30, 2010 NFL International Series game in Wembley Stadium, London.[71] Scarnecchia, the son of longtime Patriots offensive line coach Dante Scarnecchia, was a video assistant for the Patriots in 2001–2004, before joining the Jets' video department for the 2006–2007 seasons.[71] As a result of the NFL's findings, Scarnecchia was fired by the Broncos, and is subject to a hearing regarding a possible ban from the NFL for twice being involved in an integrity-of-game policy violation.[7

worstsbcalleva

Reaction score
The Lombardi's are safe and secure. BB and TB is the best coach QB combo the NFL has ever had.

chris98251

Reaction score
Same could be said for Nixon and Agnew with Kissinger, doesn't change the fact he broke laws, rules and ended up impeached and a disgrace. History records Spygate err my bad Watergate as his legacy.

rideaducati

Reaction score
worstsbcalleva":1dvsbepv said:
The Lombardi's are safe and secure. BB and TB is the best coach QB combo the NFL has ever had.

That's the way they'll be remembered, but we ALL know how they actually got to become the best...by cheating.

chris98251

Reaction score
On a added note, you can't seem to keep the troll talk and smack in the forum that is made for that, I guess I will need to find a new adopted Fan, good bye.

rideaducati

Reaction score
chris98251":1qipe2pq said:
Same could be said for Nixon and Agnew with Kissinger, doesn't change the fact he broke laws, rules and ended up impeached and a disgrace. History records Spygate err my bad Watergate as his legacy.

Nixon wasn't impeached, he resigned.

chris98251

Reaction score
rideaducati":2ezab0xv said:
chris98251":2ezab0xv said:

The votes were cast and they had the numbers, he resigned rather then be listed as impeached, but it was like being fired versus leaving the company to explore new opportunities.

rideaducati

Reaction score
chris98251":7rqu77fc said:
rideaducati":7rqu77fc said:
chris98251":7rqu77fc said:

The votes were cast and they had the numbers, he resigned rather then be listed as impeached, but it was like being fired versus leaving the company to explore new opportunities.

The votes were cast in a committee to take it to congress, but it never made it to congress. Yes, it was like quitting vs being fired, but still, he was not impeached.

chris98251

Reaction score
Semantics but technically ok, you can have that. That was never the point in the first place of the post. Fired, Impeached, forced to resign, all the same thing was a disgrace to office, was breaking laws and will be infamous for Watergate more then his groundbreaking trade treaty's and international policies.

So when the HOF committee sits down and look at Bill, great coach in his own right why did he need to cheat.

rideaducati

Reaction score
chris98251":16ffzcsu said:
Semantics but technically ok, you can have that. That was never the point in the first place of the post. Fired, Impeached, forced to resign, all the same thing was a disgrace to office, was breaking laws and will be infamous for Watergate more then his groundbreaking trade treaty's and international policies.

So when the HOF committee sits down and look at Bill, great coach in his own right why did he need to cheat.

I think the HOF committee will see it as great coaching and Bill was looking to give his team EVERY possible advantage. The voters are all a bunch of Lemmings though. All the mediots still think he's one of the best coaches ever and they do the voting. It seems as if the mediots think his cheating is along the line of lining up offsides play after play and getting away with it. The NFL let him get away with all the cheating and he won. Not much anyone can do if the NFL doesn't do anything.

Deflategate will go away with maybe a patsy thrown out there by the pats in a few months. Then...next season when the plays/fumble stats crash back to the pack, all hell will break loose with the mediots and they will call for heads to roll. They like to sensationalize things once they are forced to do so.

vonstout

Reaction score
rideaducati":1ybqtfva said:
chris98251":1ybqtfva said:

I think the HOF committee will see it as great coaching and Bill was looking to give his team EVERY possible advantage. The voters are all a bunch of Lemmings though. All the mediots still think he's one of the best coaches ever and they do the voting. It seems as if the mediots think his cheating is along the line of lining up offsides play after play and getting away with it. The NFL let him get away with all the cheating and he won. Not much anyone can do if the NFL doesn't do anything.

Deflategate will go away with maybe a patsy thrown out there by the pats in a few months. Then...next season when the plays/fumble stats crash back to the pack, all hell will break loose with the mediots and they will call for heads to roll. They like to sensationalize things once they are forced to do so.

After Greg Popovich had his 1000th win last night, Mike and Mike asked "Who is the greatest active coach" in sports today. The responses had some suggest Belicheat and numerous people called in and said there wasn't a comparison between the two because Pop has never been involved in cheating. IMO, that's the overwhelming public opinion outside of Boston.

PackerNation

Reaction score
Uncle Si":3j2yefhm said:
Why don't you move it over to the Shack then? You will get your answers from a good handful of poster's there.

Whenever you are losing a debate, which is very often, you like to get vulgar, call names and degenerate things into idiocy. No surprise you want it moved into the shack.

Debate like an adult and stop trying to lower the level of the conversation. It doesn't take any intelligence to curse and call people names.

Deflategate is deflated. They won't come up with anything and if they do, you still lose the SB and nothing will change it. Nobody took away the Saints trophy after they were caught cheating.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
PackerNation":31gc5k1v said:
Uncle Si":31gc5k1v said:
Why don't you move it over to the Shack then? You will get your answers from a good handful of poster's there.

Whenever you are losing a debate, which is very often, you like to get vulgar, call names and degenerate things into idiocy. No surprise you want it moved into the shack.

Debate like an adult and stop trying to lower the level of the conversation. It doesn't take any intelligence to curse and call people names.

Deflategate is deflated. They won't come up with anything and if they do, you still lose the SB and nothing will change it. Nobody took away the Saints trophy after they were caught cheating.

I can discuss the merits of his points just fine. He, however, wants to engage in something entirely different, which was why I suggested the Smack Shack. Nowhere have I stated "deflategate" would somehow gift the trophy to Seattle. As a matter of fact, not 7 inches up the screen, I advocated for the silliness of the whole thing. If you had used some of the 6th grade education you are currently receiving to both "read (ascertain knowledge)" and "comprehend" the posts in the thread, you could then "apply" (Bloom's 3rd level of taxonomy) the comprehended statements to come up with a conclusion of your own. I wish you well.

You, on the other hand, probably need the "anti-shack." It's like the kid's table at family dinners. You've shown on countless posts your only true purpose is to try and earn justification for your team's loss by going through a long list of measures inane, hypocritical and often lacking both merit and simple rationality.

Show me my vulgar responses to losing a debate? Please. Show me my swearing and name calling. Share with the board. I find your constant need for attention in here both amusing and alarming. Nothing will ease the loss(es) to the Seahawks, and yet you try so hard in hopes that one day you will wake up feeling you got the better of us, if only on a message board. You are losing, and doing a spectacular job. If anything, where Seahawks fans are still feeling angst and bitterness, you are providing some light. You have even managed to galvanize a collective of 9er and Seahawk fans against your inanity.

PackerNation

Reaction score
Uncle Si":1fduyy99 said:
I can discuss the merits of his points just fine. He, however, wants to engage in something entirely different, which was why I suggested the Smack Shack.

If you could you would stop crying to have the format of the debate change. Since you can't, you resort to childish tactics, derogatory statements or you try to belittle whoever you are confronted with.

Debate him and quit trying to move it to a place where you can attack with vulgarities or attack his character.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
PackerNation":30cd6dq2 said:
Uncle Si":30cd6dq2 said:
I can discuss the merits of his points just fine. He, however, wants to engage in something entirely different, which was why I suggested the Smack Shack.

If you could you would stop crying to have the format of the debate change. Since you can't, you resort to childish tactics, derogatory statements or you try to belittle whoever you are confronted with.

Debate him and quit trying to move it to a place where you can attack with vulgarities or attack his character.

Why don't you go up and read where the merits of the "debate" have been discussed by me. I am not here to do you any favors. Why don't you respond to the question he posed, which was clearly baiting, and on this board threads like that are to be Shacked. In fact, the poster is very active in the Smack and if I wanted to attack him with vulgarities or his character I have plenty of threads to do so in. However, he has changed his debate on the deflategate to baiting Seahawk fans. He wants to talk smack, so I recommend the shack. I recommended once, by the way. I am not sure that is "crying."

You seem to have some pent up frustration about not being able to secure a victory on here. In your efforts to do so you come off even more desperate. It's impressive. I find it funny that you won't quote the entirety of posts on here as they would in fact prove your hypocrisy. There is nothing more childish than holding your breath when you can't get your way. You are the internet version of a spoiled brat, mad because your team didn't win, mad because no one else cares, mad because no one else has probably ever cared.

Atleast the other visitors are clear in what their intentions are. You are trying to mask it with pathetic and unprepared attempts at sounding just.

PackerNation

Reaction score
Uncle Si":1o34qnpb said:
I am not sure that is "crying."

Sure it is. He is on here kicking your teeth in over his team beating yours and you have no rational discussion other than hoping it gets moved to a location where you can curse at him and call him names. You want to reduce a discussion into a childish name calling war.

The "victory" you are obsessed with is his. You lost when you posted....and when the game ended.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
PackerNation":3kunbl9b said:
Uncle Si":3kunbl9b said:
I am not sure that is "crying."

Sure it is. He is on here kicking your teeth in over his team beating yours and you have no rational discussion other than hoping it gets moved to a location where you can curse at him and call him names. You want to reduce a discussion into a childish name calling war.

The "victory" you are obsessed with is his. You lost when you posted....and when the game ended.

So, again, you have nothing. Nothing to show where "he's kicking teeth in" nor where the argument needs to be sent to the Shack so it can be reduced to what he has already made himself available for in other Shacked threads?

You honestly have no logic, do you? You can't find the thread you are looking for to tie it altogether, so you're stretching the very flimsy one you have to its ripping point.

The hypocrisy involved in your summation is probably lost on you, but no one else. It's funny you want to label others as childish, yet you can't move beyond sticking your fingers in your ears.

Brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.