Darryl Washington reinstatement/suspension

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
Speaking of the 49ers.....

I didn't defend Massie when he was busted for his DUI sleeping behind the wheel. Dude should have known the law. It doesnt matter that he didn't drive its that he could have under the influence. He broke the law.

Washington deserves his suspension whatever it is. He could have walked away from the situation. His baby momma and him are always in court over disputes. Obviously its a toxic relationship. They both have their side of the story. However our media reported when the Judge heard the case he was given the minimum because the circumstances where different than the police report. Daryls side is different. I am sure there is truth to both parties statements. No doubt she had markings on her. Thats indisputable.

Unlike Santa Clara we don't let our offenders off the hook and make things go away. We have some of the strictest laws in the country. We can't just give Sheriff Joe a box office suite and watch the crimes wash away. Or let due process play out over and over and over and over. Oops there were only 4 overs in that last sentence... Aldon had 5 that we know of. I missed one.

Im not defending the actions of either player. They know the penalties but it doesnt mean the league shouldn't do whatever its going to do. Nowhere does it officially say the NFLPA isn't working on this. In fact recent reports are they are working on his file.

I guess the difference between our FO is our people say he is not part of the team and not worth talking about him while suspended. They don't answer questions about suspended players.

Yours will find reasons and excuses of why due process should be played out while passing out suite passes to those involved while due process plays out 4-5 times per player per year.

NINEster

Reaction score
ringless":j0al49p6 said:

I didn't defend Massie when he was busted for his DUI sleeping behind the wheel. Dude should have known the law. It doesnt matter that he didn't drive its that he could have under the influence. He broke the law.

Washington deserves his suspension whatever it is. He could have walked away from the situation. His baby momma and him are always in court over disputes. Obviously its a toxic relationship. They both have their side of the story. However our media reported when the Judge heard the case he was given the minimum because the circumstances where different than the police report. Daryls side is different. I am sure there is truth to both parties statements. No doubt she had markings on her. Thats indisputable.

Unlike Santa Clara we don't let our offenders off the hook and make things go away. We have some of the strictest laws in the country. We can't just give Sheriff Joe a box office suite and watch the crimes wash away. Or let due process play out over and over and over and over. Oops there were only 4 overs in that last sentence... Aldon had 5 that we know of. I missed one.

Im not defending the actions of either player. They know the penalties but it doesnt mean the league shouldn't do whatever its going to do. Nowhere does it officially say the NFLPA isn't working on this. In fact recent reports are they are working on his file.

I guess the difference between our FO is our people say he is not part of the team and not worth talking about him while suspended. They don't answer questions about suspended players.

Yours will find reasons and excuses of why due process should be played out while passing out suite passes to those involved while due process plays out 4-5 times per player per year.

Hey, I told my guy to lay off your team. Don't use it as an excuse to pile on.

This holier than thou attitude about "our justice system, our ownership is better than yours" is complete horses****.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
NINEster":2b1xxroi said:
ringless":2b1xxroi said:

This holier than thou attitude about "our justice system, our ownership is better than yours" is complete horses****.

I hat to agree with a miner fan there ring less, but they are right. Both of your teams have equally shitty ownership.

Maulbert

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":3owrqsgc said:
NINEster":3owrqsgc said:
ringless":3owrqsgc said:

I hat to agree with a miner fan there ring less, but they are right. Both of your teams have equally shitty ownership.

NFC West Owner rankings:

1. Paul Allen
4 (tie). Stan Kroenke (to St. Louis fans)
4 (tie). Bill Bidwill
4 (tie). Jed York

Any serious objections?

Popeyejones

Reaction score
ringless":39zpt1xw said:
when the Judge heard the case he was given the minimum because the circumstances where different than the police report.

This is simply nonsense.

He first entered in not guilty and then accepted a plea deal from the prosecutor. The judge had nothing to do with any of it. He signed off on the plea, which is nothing if not totally standard.

For the sake of his career, if he and his lawyer didn't think it was pretty likely that he was going to serve jail time, there's not a chance in heck they would have accepted guilt and taken the plea.

In turn:

1) So you've already backed off from claiming that the police report is wrong to now claiming it's a case of "he said, she said." Yeah, there's overwhelming physical evidence; that's not just he said/she said.

2) You still not have provided a single link refuting a single thing from the police report. As it stands the summary from a Cards fan you reposted is still just BS.

3) That the majority of your post (which I didn't quote, because it's wildly off-topic) is about the 49ers is just petty and pointless. That you're posting about the 49ers rather than linking to any evidence at all that the police report is wrong is in itself telling, IMO.

Again, I couldn't care less about who he played for. My intolerance is for BS, and in particular the BS that gets spouted when it comes to violent crimes like rape and DV.

In any case though, I seriously don't see any reason at all why you would want to continue this convo, but if you do we should probably move it to the shack, yeah?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Popeyejones":28ghcigg said:
ringless":28ghcigg said:
when the Judge heard the case he was given the minimum because the circumstances where different than the police report.

This is simply nonsense.

He first entered in not guilty and then accepted a plea deal from the prosecutor. The judge had nothing to do with any of it. He signed off on the plea, which is nothing if not totally standard.

For the sake of his career, if he and his lawyer didn't think it was pretty likely that he was going to serve jail time, there's not a chance in heck they would have accepted guilt and taken the plea.

In turn:

1) So you've already backed off from claiming that the police report is wrong to now claiming it's a case of "he said, she said." Yeah, there's overwhelming physical evidence; that's not just he said/she said.

2) You still not have provided a single link refuting a single thing from the police report. As it stands the summary from a Cards fan you reposted is still just BS.

3) That the majority of your post (which I didn't quote, because it's wildly off-topic) is about the 49ers is just petty and pointless. That you're posting about the 49ers rather than linking to any evidence at all that the police report is wrong is in itself telling, IMO.

Again, I couldn't care less about who he played for. My intolerance is for BS, and in particular the BS that gets spouted when it comes to violent crimes like rape and DV.

In any case though, I seriously don't see any reason at all why you would want to continue this convo, but if you do we should probably move it to the shack, yeah?

:snack:

Probably a good idea to take it to the shack if the discussion continues to escalate.

Though I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy the delicious irony of this thread. 8)

Rex

Reaction score
Maulbert":2r783ali said:
CurryStopstheRuns":2r783ali said:
NINEster":2r783ali said:
ringless":2r783ali said:

NFC West Owner rankings:

1. Paul Allen
4 (tie). Bill Bidwill
4 (tie). Jed York

Any serious objections?

Yes. Bill Bidwill isn't liked by St. Louis fans either.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Rex":dyi182tt said:
Maulbert":dyi182tt said:
NFC West Owner rankings:

1. Paul Allen
4 (tie). Bill Bidwill
4 (tie). Jed York

Any serious objections?

This isn't St. Louis rankings. The only reason why I quantified Kroenke's ranking is that most Hawks, Cards and 49ers fans want him to succeed.

Rex

Reaction score
Maulbert":aob8tnnt said:
Rex":aob8tnnt said:
Maulbert":aob8tnnt said:
NFC West Owner rankings:

1. Paul Allen
4 (tie). Bill Bidwill
4 (tie). Jed York

Any serious objections?

This isn't St. Louis rankings. The only reason why I quantified Kroenke's ranking is that most Hawks, Cards and 49ers fans want him to succeed.

The way in which you qualified Kroenke's ranking makes no sense given your explanation and his 4(tie) ranking which should be 2(tie), though with your explanation would in reality yield the following rankings:

1. Paul Allen
2. Stan Kroenke
3(tie). Bidwill
3(tie). York