@ Dallas 11/30

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Went there for a game some years back. Try to meet up with Lon (@pmedic920). We had a great time prefunking/tailgating. Jerry's World is pretty impressive. Like some giant megamall on steroids, lol! I didn't recall any scary areas, our walk back to the hotel was uneventful after the game. I didn't really do too much exploring...Stayed at my hotel and hung out in their sport bar when it wasn't game day.

You might see the throwbacks again! I heard somewhere that the @Dallas game was going to be one of the other games they wear 'em.

pmedic920

Reaction score
I want to go but work/PTO may prevent.

My SIL is a diehard Cowboy fan we looked at 4 front row seats a month ago and almost pulled the trigger (very pricey)

I’ll be a game week decision.

sutz

Reaction score
I want to go but work/PTO may prevent.

My SIL is a diehard Cowboy fan we looked at 4 front row seats a month ago and almost pulled the trigger (very pricey)

I’ll be a game week decision.
Hell, just pull your meat wagon into the parking lot and pretend you're on standby for the game.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
I recall watching the Hawks at Cowboys from the dorm tv lounge my first year of university in the Thanksgiving game. Hawks beat the Cowboys convincingly in old Texas Stadium. Largent made Everton Walls look silly a few times. As expected way more cowboy fans watching. I think I was the only Seahawk fan but supported by Cowboy haters lol.

I hope for a repeat result this time in those same uniforms.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Jerry world is different. That screen was nice but distracting. Massive. Fans were cool to us, my wife and I had a good time. Sports bars are fun there. Have a blast !!!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I recall watching the Hawks at Cowboys from the dorm tv lounge my first year of university in the Thanksgiving game. Hawks beat the Cowboys convincingly in old Texas Stadium. Largent made Everton Walls look silly a few times. As expected way more cowboy fans watching. I think I was the only Seahawk fan but supported by Cowboy haters lol.

I hope for a repeat result this time in those same uniforms.

I remember that game in 1986. 31-14 (yes I had to look up the score, I'm not that good, lol). I was at my then girlfriend's family's home out of state. I was so uncomfortable because I was trying to be on my best behavior and not scream, yell and cheer like the maniac I was (and pretty much still am) watching the Seahawks beat the Cowboys and I didn't want to embarrass myself or my girlfriend, lol.

Also because her family were all Cowboys fans. Awwwwkward. "F YEAH!! GO F'IN' HAWKS!! SCREW THE COWBOYS!! Ahem, would you mind passing the mashed potatoes?"

I do remember it was a very fun game and memory.

seahawks08

Reaction score
Great place to go and definitely look for joining tailgate parties. It’s a marvelous stadium with a distracting Jumbotron for sure. The getting in and out of the parking lot is a pain because the stadium can be accessed only through roads and all roads get clogged. There are no train systems in place. Sports bars are amazing and the fans are great too.