Crowd noise? Anyone who went to game please chime in

seabowl

Reaction score
Just curious how loud it sounded today. Hard to tell on tv. Thanks

lkjhpoiu

Reaction score
It was loud all the way to the end - Very happy with it being the first game back into the stadium.

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
Crowd noise is meaningless if you can't get pressure or stops. It's just a sore throat

Jerhawk

Reaction score
They did a great job making noise while our guys were on offense in the 4th quarter.

I brought this up in the game day chat and wound up getting threatened so what else is new.
The stadium has become a corporate experience anyway. Too expensive

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
It was great to be back in the house and hear the noise ramp up. It got really loud a couple time, not 2005/2013 loud but still rocking. Only remember 1 time when the stadium got loud on Offense, a late SeaHawks chant got started but faded before the snap.

As far a a corporate experience I have no idea what you are talking about, fans of every type were in the house and I didn’t see a single suit and tie. Stadium experience has been expensive for 20 years, though my beers were only $10.25 which was $2 less than 2019…I suspect the beer was smaller

Judging by the concession lines, not sure how we made any noise. I swear 20k people were there for shitty food and standing in line.

Elemas

Reaction score
It was terrible as the anti-vax and anti-maskers boycotted.

:roll:

mikeak

Reaction score
Jerhawk":393tcdwp said:
They did a great job making noise while our guys were on offense in the 4th quarter.

I brought this up in the game day chat and wound up getting threatened so what else is new.
The stadium has become a corporate experience anyway. Too expensive

1) Stubhub tickets a few hours before kickoff were down to $60 including some around $150 close to midfield lower level. Not sure it will ever get cheaper

2) I go every year to one home game or more. It was LOUD the whole game. My head is ringing, my throat is sore. TV broadcasts adjust volume

3) The concession lines were HORRENDOUS. I am not blaming anyone. Getting staff to work is a nightmare, but it would have been even louder if people didn't spend 10-15 minutes getting a beer and a hotdog

4) Not threatening you, just don't agree in what I hope you can see is a polite way :)

mikeak

Reaction score
Flyingsquad23":iq5qv7x0 said:
Judging by the concession lines, not sure how we made any noise. I swear 20k people were there for $h!t food and standing in line.

They were by far the worst ever. When someone charges $16 for a bbq sandwich, $7 for a bag of peanuts and $10 for a beer then you think they could offer some more money to get workers.........