Cowcrap and the Foreskins..does anyone even really care?

OrFan

Reaction score
Me neither.

I say that Dallas wins, I have no idea why.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
OrFan":3uafhkcc said:
Me neither.

I say that Dallas wins, I have no idea why.

Pretty obviously because they're the better team, and they very nearly beat Denver, I'm guessing? :)

Decimation

Reaction score
Terrible game enough with this NFC East crap, can we actually see two relevant teams go at it? Sheesh.

Throwdown

Reaction score
I have Dez Bryant, and Pierre Garcon on my fantasy team, so I hope they both go nuts.

razgriz737

Reaction score
Don't like the Cowboys, but I hate the Foreskins fans so I'd love to see them get stomped.

EDIT: I will be switching over to the Sounders match when it starts, though.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Want Jerrys kids to lose. I have to work with an insufferable cowgirls fan, who thinks after every win the Cowboys are superbowl bound........ Nice to see Rog is his good buddy Jerry's booth <cough> slick ball rule, <cough> slick ball rule.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":35kguj1e said:
Dallas is the best of a crappy bunch in the NFCE. Dez Bryant is a beast, though.
Yep a beast that beats up his mom. Another million dollar talent but 10 cent head.

HawkWow

Reaction score
I watch because I enjoy saying "told you so" to RG3 nuthuggers. Much the way we used to be able to say "told you so" about Romo...but now everyone knows about Romo and while it's still fun to laugh at him, the laughing is rather redundant.

davidonmi

Reaction score
if we were to rerank the young QB's it would probably go
Luck
Wilson
Tannehill
Kaepernick
RG3

HawkWow

Reaction score
My rankings would look the same. The fun really starts when you look at the picks spent on each. Only Luck's (and perhaps Kaep's) spot was fair value. Wilson's way too low, Tannehill, Weeden and RG3 too high. A 2nd on Kaep is probably about right. But jury's still out on him, IMO.

hawk45

Reaction score
Jeez I could have done without the Bob Costas sermon at halftime. Just show more highlights for crying out loud.

hawk45

Reaction score
Watching this game, Griffin is going to get himself hurt again. The skinny legs that seem to buckle when he's tackled, the showiness of his run, he seems like Vick to have a knack for taking hits instead of a knack for avoiding them. Like the reverse-Wilson.

Electric guy when he's out there.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
I'm hoping Griffin doesn't score a lot of points, I'm going against him in fantasy. Other than that I don't care, I do think Dallas is the better team right now but Washington is improving. Plus Dallas is really beat up on the Dline so if they win the NFC east they'll probably be a quick out in the playoffs.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
hawk45":2utmaxh0 said:
Watching this game, Griffin is going to get himself hurt again. The skinny legs that seem to buckle when he's tackled, the showiness of his run, he seems like Vick to have a knack for taking hits instead of a knack for avoiding them. Like the reverse-Wilson.

Electric guy when he's out there.

Yeah, that high stepping crap instead of sliding, those are plays that get you injured.

hawk45

Reaction score
Bob that high-stepping was EXACTLY what prompted me to make that post, you hit it dead-on. Russ would have taken a sharper angle towards the sidelines and been nowhere near a hit, RGIII would rather showboat and expose his legs to danger. Surprise, he got hit.

The showboating is...sort of breathtakingly stupid given what's transpired so far in his career. He's pretty good in the pocket, very good weapons, but that one small thing he sucks at that RW does so well I think is going to end up killing him. And every time he takes a sack I see his deer legs collapse and he goes heavily down on his knees. Like he's one twist away from another blowout even when his knees are healthy.

In other news, Romo is really special with his improv when he extends plays. If he wasn't the anti-Russell in the way he picks the perfect moment to brain-fart, they'd have titles I think. Or at least he'd be extremely highly regarded.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Yeah, that play was dumb, he already had the first and a lot of extra yards, why not slide or cut right out of bounds?

I never see him slide, if I was a Washington fan I'd be holding my breath every play.

Romo can be unbelievable at times, both making key plays to win or key plays to loose, it's maddening.