Cowboys game: Tailgate & Temple Billiards

Coxal

Reaction score
Hi guys, first of all, feel free to delete or move this topic if I'm posting on the wrong place.

I'm looking for some information about tailgating and pregame @Temple for Sunday. Of course it will be my first Seahawks game at Clink and it'll even be my first football game in a stadium....! Only soccer and rugby in Europe thus far.

I'll be in town for Friday to Tuesday with my GF and we don't know anyone here. I'd love to share a beer(s) with .NET members on Sunday either at Temple and/or around the stadium during tailgate.

See you soon guys and let's kick some cowgirls asses...! GoHawks!

Subzero717

Reaction score
Go to temple. Ussually in the basement you can find the group. Get there early as it thins out about an hour prior to kick off.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Largent80":2ul5toa1 said:
We are now in the basement? even after the SB win?

What happened?

I read awhile back that they remodeled the basement or something along those lines.

Reaction score
kidhawk":39bz2zl3 said:
Largent80":39bz2zl3 said:
We are now in the basement? even after the SB win?

What happened?

I read awhile back that they remodeled the basement or something along those lines.

No wonder I've only ever found a few .Net guys at Temple, I didn't even know that there was a basement!

tooshort

Reaction score
The new remodeled basement is pretty sweet, seating is set up in a sparse multi group oriented fashion so everyone can isolate themselves into their own .net cliques. There's even a semi private alcove so you can pretend you have the ability to block members in real life :lol: :thirishdrinkers:

OP
OP
Coxal

Coxal

Reaction score
thanks guys I guess I'll see you @Temple for those who will be there. It'll not be hard to find the french lost-looked guy in the bar...

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah we mostly hang downstairs...They turned it into a Speakeasy called "The Pharmacy". Has a big screen TV now for the early game(s) and a cool bartender named Ed. The lines are MUCH smaller downstairs. But SHHHHHH!!

We want to keep it that way. ;)

Attachments

• pre4.jpg
    pre4.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 229