Could the 9ers really go 10-6? And us 14-2?

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
BleuEyedHawk":32jhibl2 said:
SoulfishHawk":32jhibl2 said:
Look, I hate the Niners as much as anyone. But no way are they going 10-6, and we certainly are not running the table. And that's fine. I suspect the final game of the season is for the division, at this point I'm assuming it will be flexed as well. I could easily see both teams at 11-4 or even 12-3 going in to that final game. Man that would be epic, NFC West Division Championship under the lights at the House of Noise. Yes please.

I agree with this. I think the last game will be for all the marbles to head the Division and claim the first seed.

The ending of this year's season has major drama potential for many teams, not just ours. I can't remember so many successful teams playing each other down the stretch where every game makes a huge difference.

I know some fans don't care to watch other teams, but I like the completion so I'll view a top match-up when the Seahawks aren't playing.

This is my favorite time during the season and winter doldrums to see which teams push themselves in to a playoff spot. I find it more interesting than the Super Bowl (unless we're in it of course)

I only disagree with one part of your statement. That is the seed. I think we take second seed. The rest is perfectly fine.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I've been watching pregame; doesn't look like it's raining yet.

Perhaps football gods will bestow a weather break our way.