Christine Michael

nash72

Reaction score
Please fight for a first down once in your life. No seriously please.

Reaction score
That was REALLY frustrating.... even if he had dived at the ground like he often does, it would have been better.

OP
OP
nash72

nash72

Reaction score
Yeah, that was worse than the earlier screen pass he took and ran out of bounds two yards short of the marker.

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
No matter how many chances he has to become a feature back, he demonstrates zero situational football awareness. He cannot be this dumb and keep being depended on.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
I was saying in chat how I missed Rawls after Michael did that shiz.

Guy is a good fill in when needed but I want Rawls, any week now.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":vgnwsgjb said:
I was saying in chat how I missed Rawls after Michael did that shiz.

Guy is a good fill in when needed but I want Rawls, any week now.

Yeah, you know, Rawls may not get the 1st down, but at least you know, he looks like he's giving everything to get that first down for you.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Guy scores 2 touchdowns, no tunovers, remained healthy and caught pretty much everything thrown to him today...

daketah

Reaction score
In other words, we miss a player that no longer exists, or is no longer on the roster (ML#24). Everybody knows that NFL stands for "not for long", but it seems that a false meaning has been applied to that description. It probably means "not for long" regarding personnel who should fit an existing program, but it also means "not for long" with respect to programs. In other words, a team needs to always be changing in order to stay ahead of the conventional wisdom.

Sonichellboy

Reaction score
Evil_Shenanigans":1nzqnmx5 said:
Guy scores 2 touchdowns, no tunovers, remained healthy and caught pretty much everything thrown to him today...
I get you, but I just want him to finish these plays. He's improved immensely since he was drafted, but he's still got a little more to learn. I'm still really impressed by what he's turned into and I want to see him put it all together.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Evil_Shenanigans":osmhgjgx said:

Thought I was watching Shaun Alexander when he ran out of bounds 2 yards short of the first to avoid contact.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Sonichellboy":1v3bb4fq said:
Evil_Shenanigans":1v3bb4fq said:
I get you, but I just want him to finish these plays. He's improved immensely since he was drafted, but he's still got a little more to learn. I'm still really impressed by what he's turned into and I want to see him put it all together.
Agreed, he is ever improving. Gotta give the kid a chance. He is the best we have right now!

TestMo1337

Reaction score
Sonichellboy":ozc568al said:
Evil_Shenanigans":ozc568al said:
The issue is that you love what you got, but he leaves you asking for more.

The difference between a bonafide starter and a guy keeping someone's seat warm.