Chiefs/Ravens

BigBill1945

Reaction score
It was 1st and 5. Raven did offsides on purpose to make it a new down/1st down and 10.
I get that but instead of off sides they call a 15 yarder unnecessary roughness. This game is turning into a game for vaginas.

NoGain

Reaction score
KC's defense was as good as it had to be, and their offense was clearly better.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Damn shame. That Ravens defense got boned over and over after doing an overall admirable job against probably the absolute hardest offense you could face in the postseason.

They were basically playing against destiny, and still gave their team a shot. Just needed anything from the offense.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I definitely think Romo knows everything about everything 😂

And there he goes trying to make himself look brilliant by saying that a pass down the middle of the field on 3rd and 11 with more than 2:00 on the clock in a one score game as not playing it safe. Getting that first down there was a pretty low risk high reward move.

BigBill1945

Reaction score
What would you call that?
He knocked him down going off side but unnecessary roughness? It was not a head shot. He did not land on him but pushed him back. It was not even a violent hit. I am sorry but that is BS. Lot of acting by the O lineman. It does not matter now.

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
He knocked him down going off side but unnecessary roughness? It was not a head shot. He did not land on him but pushed him back. It was not even a violent hit. I am sorry but that is BS. Lot of acting by the O lineman. It does not matter now.
and what effect di 15 vs 5 yards make in the outcome of the game? It was a first down either way.

BigBill1945

Reaction score
What a total choke job. Jackson held the ball too long before he decided not to run. Harbaugh's play calling was mystifying. The Ravins looked like us....shit. This was a team loss which I credit to Jackson, Flowers and Harbaugh.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
What a total choke job. Jackson held the ball too long before he decided not to run. Harbaugh's play calling was mystifying. The Ravins looked like us....shit. This was a team loss which I credit to Jackson, Flowers and Harbaugh.
Harbaugh doesn't call plays. He comes from mostly a defensive background and Macdonald is the defensive playcaller. Monken calls the O.

BigBill1945

Reaction score
and what effect di 15 vs 5 yards make in the outcome of the game? It was a first down either way.
It does not really matter now. It was a heat of the moment comment. The Ravins totally choked. This call did not change the game. It was one of many cumulative incidents that turned it into a wet frustrating mess.

BigBill1945

Reaction score
Harbaugh doesn't call plays. He comes from mostly a defensive background and Macdonald is the defensive playcaller. Monken calls the O.
too bad he did not intervene. The play calling and execution were awful