Chiefs/Ravens

hugecanoli

Reaction score
Ravens literally gave away 14 points in the past 7 minutes.

WTF!

BigBill1945

Reaction score
Jackson just gave the game away. Way to go. Shit play calling all game.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
It’s like he was told to try to be a pure pocket passer today. F that. Use your talents to run and make their D miserable. It’s raining, AFC Championship game, this is not the time to prove your pocket QB prowess.

Hike the ball, unless something is wide open….(like the play I just saw as I was typing)

RUN FOREST RUN!
Too much contain, it looks like. It's messing with him. KC mush rushing, playing deep contain, weird gap stuff going on. Spags is in his head, Koetter didn't do anything to build him up momentum-wise.

Lamar isn't a top-10 passer, but he's better than he's been able to play today. Just hate the offensive gameplan from Baltimore.

EDIT:::: I get Koetter and Monken mixed up all the time. I have absolutely no clue why I do this. I will leave my mistake in and just add this explanation.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Some people rise to exceed expectations under pressure. Some people want nothing to do the moment and fold.

Mahomes is the former.
Jackson is the latter.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
I'm not sure what's more annoying, people showing her on TV or you guys talking about her non stop. At some point you're being just as bad as them.