Chiefs/Ravens

hugecanoli

Reaction score
KC has been to the Owl three times in the past four years and won two of them.

For the love of that stripper I spent the night with in the fl keys all those years ago, Please stop these mofos cause I cannot stand the thought of seeing them there again.

renofox

Reaction score
This Ravens D has clamped down in the second half. Very impressive. It's now or never for Lamar, they have to have at least three here, even with this long field.
First two KC drives were TDs - outstanding game plan by one of the best HCs at it with one of the best QBs ever.

One KC FG for 3 points since - outstanding adjustments after.the 1st qtr by one of the best young DCs out there with some of the best talent at key positions.

Monken/Lamar is the combo losing this game.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
That is all on Lamar. He is sitting back in the pocket like he has an hour. Get the hell out of the top of the pocket and RUN!!!

BigBill1945

Reaction score
The Ravins are playing as crappy as I have seen them all year. Lamar is holding the ball too long. KC is blitzing from both sides.

BigBill1945

Reaction score
I do not understand the play calling here. 3 rd and one and he tries to pass.

OP
OP
M

Mizak

Reaction score
Ravens taking too much time to score. They need to score right now.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I hate these routes. If they're going deep to clear out space for Lamar, I guess that's alright, but that doesn't seem like what they're doing because KC is playing very stringent contain/mush-rush stuff. Lamar CAN stay in the pocket for an extended period given the fact that KC literally is not trying to pressure him, but what are these routes in that case? They're lackadaisical crap.

I don't like it. I think they should be trying to gash them on the ground, clock be damned. Open it up off of that.

EDIT: Look at that. Converted a first on the ground, and we've got routes immediately opening up the defense.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
It’s like he was told to try to be a pure pocket passer today. F that. Use your talents to run and make their D miserable. It’s raining, AFC Championship game, this is not the time to prove your pocket QB prowess.

Hike the ball, unless something is wide open….(like the play I just saw as I was typing)

RUN FOREST RUN!

BigBill1945

Reaction score
Jackson needs to make quick decisions. Ravins need quick short passes instead of long balls. Jackson needs to run quicker if his receivers can't get open.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Great job “MVP”.

Just shows how that vote before the season is over is a joke.