Chiefs/Ravens

HawkFreak

Reaction score
Some good defensive plays and performers but in general they look lethargic. Lamar just looks like it’s preseason. Bizarre.
Maybe they believed the hype machine about themselves and thought this would be easy?

Figured they would depend on it as their destiny rather than going and getting it?

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
It's pretty incredible how KC just suddenly turned it on at season's end into the playoffs. Their offense did not look good for much of the season. They dropped more passes than any team in the NFL, even Kelce had a subpar year. Then all of a sudden they turn it on like a light switch.

It's really their D that carried them for much of the year. Their DC is great at gameplanning.
This, 100% this. I said something similar in another thread, it's pretty perfect timing that after all season of their offense looking like dog shit, they magically turned things around just in time for the playoffs to make such a strong push

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
They have all those rushers blitzing and NOBODY is open?!?

This game is ******* over. Congrats to the new Patriots dynasty with T Swift and MaAuto being shoved down our throats every chance they get.

NoGain

Reaction score
That was the makings of a nice drive that just quickly fizzled out.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I thought Waldron went to the Bears. What happened to the Ravens run game? They aren’t even trying to run the ball today.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
This is why the MVP vote should wait until after the full season is over to do a fair and total analysis. What good is the MVP award if your “MVP” shits the bed in the biggest game of the season?

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
That was the makings of a nice drive that just quickly fizzled out.
Every time they tried something down field it was a negative play. Passes to RBs and TE's were positive plays. Probably should've tried a screen on that 3rd down play.

Wheetie

Reaction score
Dominate all season and put on this crapshow today, really frustrating for everyone who hates the Chiefs

renofox

Reaction score
They have all those rushers blitzing and NOBODY is open?!?

This game is ******* over. Congrats to the new Patriots dynasty with T Swift and MaAuto being shoved down our throats every chance they get.
Monken/Lamar are adjusting to the blitz almost as well as Waldron/Geno. Do they really have no blitz beaters in the plays they are calling?

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
This is why the MVP vote should wait until after the full season is over to do a fair and total analysis. What good is the MVP award if your “MVP” shits the bed in the biggest game of the season?
I would be happier if it wasn't the Most Valuable Quarterback award.

NoGain

Reaction score
Tough gritty defensive game. If you get in 2nd and long and then 3rd and long now, you're punting.

Latest posts