Chase Young

HagFaithful

Reaction score
Would you trade the 20th overall pick for Chase Young? Sounds like he may be available.

OP
OP
HagFaithful

HagFaithful

Reaction score
Agreed, and he's going to need a new contract. Perhaps we wait until he's a Free Agent next year and see if it's a match.

knownone

Reaction score
I don't think they'll get a first-rounder for him. He's played 27 of 54 possible games, and he's entering a contract year. With that said, if you can get him for a 2nd and maybe something else, I'd be all in.

DJrmb

Reaction score
They declined his 5th year option already, no way would they get a 1st round pick for him. His injury was severe and he will likely never be the player he once was. I would take a chance on him in free agency to see if he could be 80-90 percent of the player he once was though. Even that would still be a starter on many teams.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
The injury hostory is prohibitive for me.

That and he'd be a one year rental, unless you want to give him the big extension he's looking for.......which I assume we're like the Commanders on that, no thanks.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Someone will trade for him. The questions is price, injury history and which team will take the bait.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Someone will trade for him. The questions is price, injury history and which team will take the bait.

I'd trade a 3rd or 4th for him on a one year prove it deal. Chase is a beast when healthy.

But 1st or 2nd round pick? Absolutely not.

Latest posts