Carson Retiring

Status
Not open for further replies.

kidhawk

Reaction score

I hadn't seen this yet, but it's not surprising. I really enjoyed his playing time here in Seattle. He always gave his all, and that all was quite hard on his body. I wish him nothing but the best in whatever he has planned for his future. His time here was too short, but I for one, will always remember him as a runner who gave that little extra on every play.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
It’s not unexpected but it still sucks. I feel bad for Chris because he should be in the prime of his career right now.

100% agreed. Would love to have been able to watch him play another 4 or 5 years, but after that injury, i'm glad he's taking the safe route and retiring. I would hate to see him play (especially as hard as he ran every down) and end up crippling himself or worse.

toffee

Reaction score
It’s not unexpected but it still sucks. I feel bad for Chris because he should be in the prime of his career right now.
So true and totally agreed! But way to risky to continue playing, Carson's a good person, he mentored and supported Penny like a big brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts