Carroll looking hard at QBs at combine today

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
I don't see us moving up for Stroud or Young so I'm thinking that Pete and John will be focusing on Levis and Richardson to decide if either is worth the #5 overall pick.

Mix

Reaction score
Translation: We are making other teams aware that we are looking at QBs in hopes they will trade up either ahead of us or with us for one of them, while also sending a message to Geno and his agent that we have a plan B.

nanomoz

Reaction score
^Ha! Well played. We literally don't have any QB on the roster right now.^

OP
OP
FrodosFinger

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
I don't see us moving up for Stroud or Young so I'm thinking that Pete and John will be focusing on Levis and Richardson to decide if either is worth the #5 overall pick.
Levis reminds a lot of Andrew Luck. Real polished quarterback with crazy arm talent. I hope we draft him because Geno might test the waters of free agency.

Mix

Reaction score
Levis reminds a lot of Andrew Luck. Real polished quarterback with crazy arm talent. I hope we draft him because Geno might test the waters of free agency.
He could be Josh Allen, then again he could be Ken O'Brien.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Crazy thought, I think the rest of league looks at Seattle and thinks Carroll plays his QBs differently and if they decide to look into Geno Smith, they might not have the same level of success that Carroll had, being Wilson also an example.

I think teams will hesitate on considering if Geno can play for their team. Leverage, Seattle. Seattle, IMO, will keep Geno, for not much, actually, a Seattle generous contract.

I am still sticking with my thoughts that Carroll will load up on defense this draft and go all in with Geno for the next 2-3 years knowing full well Geno can play Carroll ball and teammates actually like Geno.

Geno will play out his anticipated new contract with Seattle for the next 2-3 years (Seattle wins the February 2025 Super Bowl) and Carroll will consider retiring after his second Super Bowl win.

Bold prediction!