Broncos have 2nd most angry fanbase

toffee

Reaction score
We have the fifth most happy one.

Broncos fans must learn how to appreciate what they have, who else had a QB that enjoys the honor of regular chit chat with none other than God? What other teams' QB will show his wife butt naked for fans' amazements?

Let's ride already.

Last edited:

toffee

Reaction score

Mizak

Reaction score
How the hell does the Chargers have the #9 Angriest fans but also #9 happiest Fans?

Palmegranite

Reaction score
Keep them coming.

All of this news of the "other" team is really keeping up the fans interest and post count here at Seahawks-n-Russ.net.

Ha ha. 😀

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
I would be pretty angry / alarmed if my team opened the season with 2 home games against teams they should beat and come out 0-2. And in the Broncos case they have a murderer's row schedule coming up

balakoth

Reaction score
Broncos lost two close games, winnable games, and Wilson could be on pace for a rather good season:
I love how its Vance Josephs fault and the Ds. Not the fact they couldn't keep that defense together because of ... oh yeah...

balakoth

Reaction score
Keep them coming.

All of this news of the "other" team is really keeping up the fans interest and post count here at Seahawks-n-Russ.net.

Ha ha. 😀
Crap.. I forgot we don't have dedicated areas for sports talk other than the Seahwks here.

Come on guys let's get our ish together!