Broncos fan here

GritCity

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm a Broncos fan living here in the PNW (Tacoma). I'll pop on throughout the year to chat. I won't talk trash, just friendly football conversation. My wife and I are going to the MNF game in Seattle sitting in section 330. I'm planning on wearing my Russell Wilson Broncos jersey. But, I've never been to a game at Lumin, so I don't know what to expect. I want to make sure we are safe from verbal or physical threats--so I am curious...how are Hawks fans generally to opposing fans at games?

GemCity

Reaction score
You’ll be fine. Just bring a “This Ain’t 2014” sign, an AR-15, and Sharpie “Geno Sux but Lock is worse” across your forehead.

RiverDog

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm a Broncos fan living here in the PNW (Tacoma). I'll pop on throughout the year to chat. I won't talk trash, just friendly football conversation. My wife and I are going to the MNF game in Seattle sitting in section 330. I'm planning on wearing my Russell Wilson Broncos jersey. But, I've never been to a game at Lumin, so I don't know what to expect. I want to make sure we are safe from verbal or physical threats--so I am curious...how are Hawks fans generally to opposing fans at games?
The Russell Wilson jersey might not be the best choice as emotions are still running pretty high here. Some might view it as a poke in the eye.

Having said that, I've been to a lot of opposing team's venues, including Chicago, Green Bay, Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, Arizona, Houston, Indianapolis, and Santa Clara and wore my Seahawks home blue #12 jersey and have never had a problem. So long as you're not the trash talking type, you should be fine, at least in the stadium. Where people get in trouble is when they wear their 'colors' into a bar after the game when alcohol starts to impede people's judgment. So my advice would be to ditch the Wilson jersey immediately after the game and just don your Broncos baseball cap.