BROCK AND SALK -- Hour 3-The KJ Wright Show - who holds the Seahawks accountable?

ivotuk

Reaction score
Another fantastic episode of the KJ Wright Show and the topics fly all over the place, but starts with how much would he intervene with defensive meetings/install?

Why did KJ's defenses - especially in your later - years seem to make mistakes season adjustments and improve?

Who has impressed KJ defensively?

What are the critical issues to face before Sunday's matchup vs. the Lions?

Which 3 former teammates would KJ want in their prime?

And what the heck is Jiggy Rigging!? (I immediately thought of Will Smith and "Gettin' Jiggy With It!)

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
Bump and Stacy -- Hour 1 - The M's concerns grow after their latest shutout loss

The Mariners bats were held silent on Tuesday, so how loud are Bump and Stacy's worry meters? They answer that question to start Wednesday. Later on, they also discuss KJ Wright's suggestion on how the Seahawks can fix their defense.

BUMP AND STACY -- Hour 3 - Pete Carroll & DK Metcalf's Wednesday press conferences

Bump and Stacy take you live to Seahawks headquarters for Pete Carroll's and DK Metcalf's Wednesday press conferences throughout hour three.

BUMP AND STACY -- Hour 4 - Ryan Leaf PLUS MLB.com's Daniel Kramer

Bump and Stacy hear from Ryan Leaf for Washington Wednesday. What does he make of the Huskies' 4-0 start? How would he evaluate the play of UW's Michael Penix Jr. and WSU's Cameron Ward? He discusses. Also in the hour, Daniel Kramer of MLB.com stops by to dissect the Mariners' skid. What I Need to Know finishes off the day.

Mike D in 332

Reaction score
I can’t get enough KJ Wright. Today he and Brock traded a couple play call adjustments and it was magic. I could use a lot more of both KJ and Brock’s inside X’s and O’s From guys who did it. Especially KJ because he was a major contributor to the best version of my favorite team of all time. Keeping it real with wit and intelligent observation is what I enjoy most from the show.

hoxrox

Reaction score
KJ's an enjoyable listen. A lot of good insight there.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
I love KJ for his personality. "JiggyRig" it is when you're trying to key in to a place you have no business being in, and you get it open." I have done that out of curiosity many a time. "Oh, what's in here?"