Bobby Wagner out indefinitely

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Curtis Crabtree ‏@Curtis_Crabtree 23m 23 minutes ago
K.J. Wright said middle linebacker is second nature to him now. Doesn't take any effort to make the adjustment.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":2yvop1lw said:
Largent80":2yvop1lw said:
Tech Worlds":2yvop1lw said:
We are doomed

Did PBR go out of business?
I quit. I ain't had a drink in 32 days.

As a result maybe they did?
How the hell did you stay quit after watching that abomination of a game last Sunday? First thing I did when I got home was get out the fifth of VO.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":3hc99nbg said:
Largent80":3hc99nbg said:
Tech Worlds":3hc99nbg said:
We are doomed

Did PBR go out of business?
I quit. I ain't had a drink in 32 days.

As a result maybe they did?

Congrats. Unsure of your typical intake, but long ago when I drank, it was the high I was feeling on day 30 that told me I'd never want to drink again (and I was right).

BTW, whether your fault or someone else's, Pabst was sold to the Russians during your sobriety.

seahawks187

Reaction score
big hit here.. wagner was playing the best football on the defense imo.. last year he came back pretty quick from his injury so hopefully he does the same

2_0_6

Reaction score
Just be thankful it doesn't require surgery. Atleast it came during this portion of our schedule as opposed to the murders row of Qb's we recently faced. Hopefully we can keep things in check until' he is healthy.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Wagz is definitely our best LB, but KJ does a very good job at playing the Mike and brings some skills to the position in his own right. The other guys we have should do well playing on the outside.

I think we'll be alright if the offense can get their shit together and stay on the field for longer than 7 seconds at a time...

papashango

Reaction score
Ouch. You know coming from that game I thought ROmo would be the one to miss some games after that hit Wagner put on him. Wagner is the one who comes out needing time off.....

xgeoff

Reaction score
HawkFan72":cta19n7c said:
The middle of the Defense was bleeding while Wagner was out on Sunday. Badly.

They gave up multiple 3rd down conversions for firsts, including the horrible 3rd and 14. Dallas attacked the middle of the field and had their way.

This is not good at all.

Yep, Wagner is a tackling machine, and they struggled without him. I would put KJ in the middle and Irvin and Malcolm Smith on the outside. Not a bad group by any means, but nowhere near the sure tackler that Wagner is.

I was not impressed with Hoyle when he filled in. Would like to see if Kevin Pierre-Louis is better. Ultimately the issue as I see it is the pass rush (or lack thereof) from the D-line. I think we've shown we can stop the run, but the only pass rush I have seen all season is when Bobby Wagner blitzes.