Bills getting desperate at WR

Jville

Reaction score

Desperate?​

There is no shortage of wide receivers available to the league.​

94Smith

Reaction score
I think I might make a preseason bet on Keon Coleman of offensive ROY. He should have a big role in that offense

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
I think I might make a preseason bet on Keon Coleman of offensive ROY. He should have a big role in that offense
I saw a reel with him talking football and holy hell man. Kid is down to earth and funny and knows his shit. Josh got a gem.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Personally I miss the days when a good player played for the same team his entire career, then retired as a member of that team.
I’m fully aware that those days are rare and all but gone.
I kinda miss those days too. And I have no particular interest in seeing DK leave.

But if it was an option to be considered by the Seahawks, I'd want to make it sting. Get some premium draft capital, and unload DK's cap hit.

And something tells me that if they have their heart set on someone, they'll overlook a lot to get him.

Last edited:

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Personally I miss the days when a good player played for the same team his entire career, then retired as a member of that team.
I get your perspective, but I feel like today's NFL is more honest in this area. (Not the NFL itself, just the state of the sport in general with all the teams.) It's a business, there's no loyalty. I feel like it WAS still that 30, 40 years ago but it was just hidden way better; people more naively believed teams cared about the players a lot more, lol.

Mizak

Reaction score
Well, you let Gabe Davis walk, you trade Diggs, what did the Bills expect? Josh Allen should have demanded some shit from the FO.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Tyler Boyd must not be taking their calls. Their cap management hasn't been good. Von Miller's cap hit next year is $15 million. And it's $30 million if they cut him. He had 0 sacks or TFLs last year, and a total of 2 tackles.

Lagartixa

Reaction score

Ah yes, the good ol' days when players had zero negotiating power and the owners exploited them even more than they do now.

I'm sure the owners share your nostalgia for those days, in the same way plantation owners from the Confederacy missed the good ol' days of 100% employee loyalty after the Emancipation Proclamation.

TAB420

Reaction score

Is this really Lebron James? I pictured him saying this when I read it.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Tyler Boyd must not be taking their calls. Their cap management hasn't been good. Von Miller's cap hit next year is $15 million. And it's $30 million if they cut him. He had 0 sacks or TFLs last year, and a total of 2 tackles.
That's a dumb deal from the Bills but at least they don't have to pay a kicker $9M if they chose to release that said kicker. Like some team's front office did.