Bills/Browns

pehawk

Reaction score
I stopped, paused and rewound to the midget.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":2lwkmdhx said:
MIDGET!!! OMG!!!

I saw that too. He needs to be an off-season priority for the Hawks. Pay him whatever he wants. Trainers don't count against the cap do they...who cares?

OrFan

Reaction score
Seanhawk":1ubzt8vr said:
Zebulon Dak":1ubzt8vr said:
MIDGET!!! OMG!!!

I saw that too. He needs to be an off-season priority for the Hawks. Pay him whatever he wants. Trainers don't count against the cap do they...who cares?

Problem with this is that with a blue shirt on the guy would look like an oompa loompa.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
OrFan":1jfcqscd said:
Seanhawk":1jfcqscd said:
Zebulon Dak":1jfcqscd said:
MIDGET!!! OMG!!!

Problem with this is that with a blue shirt on the guy would look like an oompa loompa.

Oompa Loompas are orange with green hair and white overalls dude. No problem at all.

OrFan

Reaction score
Seanhawk":35k64kdr said:
OrFan":35k64kdr said:
Seanhawk":35k64kdr said:
Zebulon Dak":35k64kdr said:
MIDGET!!! OMG!!!

Oompa Loompas are orange with green hair and white overalls dude. No problem at all.

Yeah, you are right. I was thinking of the blueberry thing.

Smurf?

CPHawk

Reaction score
Nice thing about having a midget trainer, you don't have to sit on a table to get your ankle or knee looked at.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
CPHawk":1e1t2g87 said:
Nice thing about having a midget trainer, you don't have to sit on a table to get your ankle or knee looked at.

Or your junk.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Seanhawk":2s82tj6n said:
CPHawk":2s82tj6n said:

Or your junk.

That's why Denny Crane loved midgets so much.