Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Phil Haynes

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Abe Lucas

Votes: 32 80.0%

• Total voters

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Who do you guys feel has been the Seahawks best offensive lineman this season so far?

Offensive line coach Andy Dickerson has done a great job getting the offensive line to perform well this season imo.

The main focus and story for the offensive line this season has been the performance of the rookie tackles, Cross and Lucas. However, Austin Blythe is seriously underrated in terms of getting all the guys to get on the same page in Waldron's system, and translating the scheme so that everyone understands their assignment.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Abe Lucas and it's not really close imo, which makes the small chance of drafting a lefty QB more comforting.

BASF

Reaction score
Lucas has definitely done very well, however Damien Lewis has been the key factor pulling to the right on time making the seal for our biggest runs this season. He also washes his people out when we have runs through the middle or to the left.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Big Abe was the star at the beginning of the season, but I wouldn’t underestimate Charles Cross. His play has been very good lately.

Think about the trust your QB has in him to stand in the pocket with his eyes downfield play after play, and Cross has been extremely good pass blocking - and that’s exactly what why pay top dollar for a premium LT (or our case top draft capital).

Austin has been better mentally than physically, Lewis has been great but missed some time so that knocks him down a notch in my book. Jackson is replaceable and Hughes has been fairly solid but not spectacular.

With all the attention and pressure to stop elite pass rushers I have to go with Cross.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Big Abe was the star at the beginning of the season, but I wouldn’t underestimate Charles Cross. His play has been very good lately.

Think about the trust your QB has in him to stand in the pocket with his eyes downfield play after play, and Cross has been extremely good pass blocking - and that’s exactly what why pay top dollar for a premium LT (or our case top draft capital).

Austin has been better mentally than physically, Lewis has been great but missed some time so that knocks him down a notch in my book. Jackson is replaceable and Hughes has been fairly solid but not spectacular.

With all the attention and pressure to stop elite pass rushers I have to go with Cross.
Love all the Lucas pancakes, voted for him, but have to agree that it's Cross facing the heavy artillery game after game, and he for sure is a great choice also. To Lucas' credit, he has been destroying whoever he lines up against, and seems to have football smarts beyond his rookie years.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Lucas has become the “enforcer”. And for such a quiet guy he is engaged and vocal out on the field. Awesome young player.