Anyone watching the game (2/19/23)?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Horrible QB play and even worse play calling. While the games have been pretty entertaining, they have NO business being 0-2. Literally gave both games away.
The team in general played VERY sloppy last night. Am I expecting too much from these guys? Absolutely.

But, I'm invested in it now. I can't stand losing, regardless what level the team. I can handle losing if they play a great game and fight til the end. I can't handle sloppy play and handing games away. This team should be 2-0, period.
Oh well, bonus football.

Yeah I agree. They really should be 2-0. Sloppy, sloppy football. They were the better team until they fell asleep and started turning the ball over in the second half. Pretty maddening. Like you, I am invested now for better or for worse, lol.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Ug. Two games in and I'm exasperated watching it. No doubt the players are working hard but does it seem to anyone else like the "Dragons" coach just shows up on game day to run the show and otherwise doesn't seem like he has any sort of connection to the team at all? I know Haslett has NFL level experience and for that reason a lot of people gave the Dragons a chance to be good but seems to me this is just an easy paycheck for him. It almost seems like the position coaches do all the work and he just shows up for the game.

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
Ug. Two games in and I'm exasperated watching it. No doubt the players are working hard but does it seem to anyone else like the "Dragons" coach just shows up on game day to run the show and otherwise doesn't seem like he has any sort of connection to the team at all? I know Haslett has NFL level experience and for that reason a lot of people gave the Dragons a chance to be good but seems to me this is just an easy paycheck for him. It almost seems like the position coaches do all the work and he just shows up for the game.
I can't help but notice the cameras are more on June Jones than Haslett.