Anyone else going to the game tonight? (Thursday May 6)

OP
OP
S

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Place was nuts. We were on the Monorail in and our friend offered us up his center ice seats last minute. That was a nice surprise. Was able to give ours away to another fan. We were around 7 rows from the glass. Down 2 rows and on the aisle was none other than Big Play Babs.
No way I could ever afford those seats, but wow, we were so close you could hear the players talking to each other.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Place was nuts. We were on the Monorail in and our friend offered us up his center ice seats last minute. That was a nice surprise. Was able to give ours away to another fan. We were around 7 rows from the glass. Down 2 rows and on the aisle was none other than Big Play Babs.
No way I could ever afford those seats, but wow, we were so close you could hear the players talking to each other.
Always like to be high up for hockey but wouldn’t turn down great glass seats.

OP
OP
S

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
For sure, love the view from up high. But that was a nice option for sure. Made it not so bad when we loaded up on food and drink. Prices are brutal, but high quality.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
It was a perfect way to secure their first playoff spot. They started last week with a favorable schedule to lock the spot and they didn’t mess around. Some excellent goal tending and what seemed like virtually everyone getting on the stat sheet. With a chance at 100 points this season is already a massive success.
I’m going to need a go-fund me if they make that miracle run to the Cup, the cost for this sport is borderline insane.
But.. if they win it all.. priceless

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
For sure, love the view from up high. But that was a nice option for sure. Made it not so bad when we loaded up on food and drink. Prices are brutal, but high quality.
Yep, the prices are. I view it as a vacation, like going to Disneyland. I know the prices suck but I’m not going that often so I’ll bite the bullet.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
Ticket prices for the first round are the same as regular season, 2nd round +25%, 3rd +50% and Finals +100%
I can’t imagine what a Finals ticket would go for on the market. I never sell my playoff tickets(I would rather have the memories) but the prices could get so crazy I would have to consider it.
I’m just hoping for some 12’s level energy for that first game.