Another option at #5 ... Devon Witherspoon - CB

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Congratulations. You won the draft.

I can’t believe that we passed on Levi’s and Carter for this.

Chevy

Reaction score
He doesn't fit the Seahawks profile for CB. He is under 6'0", short arms, and Pete & John have never drafted a CB in the first two rounds let alone the top-10.
For the trolling imoji posters..Look at the last mock draft I did before the 2023 draft....Yeah I had us taking Witherspoon. Any good NFL scout or reasonable draftnik should change their opinion and board during the whole draft process. No one posts a mock draft in September and doesn't change thier take on prospects during & near the draft.

Tolling is fun for those looking for clout.

CactusJack

Reaction score
For the trolling imoji posters..Look at the last mock draft I did before the 2023 draft....Yeah I had us taking Witherspoon. Any good NFL scout or reasonable draftnik should change their opinion and board during the whole draft process. No one posts a mock draft in September and doesn't change thier take on prospects during & near the draft.

Tolling is fun for those looking for clout.
Are we still all in on Will McDonald making the HOF? Or has that changed??

Chevy

Reaction score
Are we still all in on Will McDonald making the HOF? Or has that changed??
You are a HOF troller. You obviously live in your parents house with no job, and have the time to go waaay back in forum posts to troll.

CactusJack

Reaction score
You are a HOF troller. You obviously live in your parents house with no job, and have the time to go waaay back in forum posts to troll.
It's a real question. What are we thinking?

I believe he's been a healthy scratch. Jets have a deep D-line. But it's valid.

Chevy

Reaction score
It's a real question. What are we thinking?

I believe he's been a healthy scratch. Jets have a deep D-line. But it's valid.
Well I do appreciate real talk. I have looked into his play time a bit last week, and it seems to be that he is depth issue. Maybe they took him as best available player even though he wasn't a position of need.

here is a video of Jets fans perspective...

I would like us to have water under the bridge with past postings...and have more real talk/respectful arguments on prospects going forward. I think it is best for everyone on the forum.

Chevy

Reaction score
Well I do appreciate real talk. I have looked into his play time a bit last week, and it seems to be that he is depth issue. Maybe they took him as best available player even though he wasn't a position of need.

here is a video of Jets fans perspective...

I would like us to have water under the bridge with past postings...and have more real talk/respectful arguments on prospects going forward. I think it is best for everyone on the forum.

Well no response from CactusJack affirms that he knows he likes to troll people.

CactusJack

Reaction score
Well no response from CactusJack affirms that he knows he likes to troll people.
Okay, I wasn't aware you we're necessarily looking for a response lol. But I guess that's troll behavior evidently.

Latest posts