Another Kraken win

Ruminator

Reaction score
I'm loving it! 21 games played (about a quarter of the 82-game season) and Kraken are 13-5-3. Last season they finished with a 27-49-6 record. If they're somehow able to sustain this incredible level of play and winning, 13-5-3 roughly extrapolates to 52-20-10. Whoot!

For comparison, Avalanche finished the 2021-2022 regular season with a 56-19-7 record, and Flames (finished #1 in the Pacific division) finished with a 50-21-11 record.

Ruminator

Reaction score
Columbia Blue Jackets has the second-worst record in the NHL, and yet they were able to come away with a tie vs Golden Knights tonight. Interesting.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
No doubt. I'm pretty new to hockey, and am still learning etc. But, this team is making the playoffs this year imo.
So am I. I’ve always known most of the rules but didn’t know some of the ins and outs. I’m a Kraken junkie, aka Krak-head. :cool:

This team besides being really good, has some great depth.
It isn’t just one or two guys scoring and getting assists, it’s everyone.

This team also had a great draft and they have a shit-ton of draft picks in the next couple of years.

If you haven’t been to a game I highly suggest you go!
A bit expensive but cool AF.

Ruminator

Reaction score
And just like that, after the crazy 9-8 OT win vs Kings in Los Angeles to put their record at 14-5-3, Kraken have fifth best record overall, and the second best record in the Western Conference. Holy smokes, what a turnaround from last season! Speaks well of the Kraken front office, considering the team wasn't able to do any trades during the expansion draft like Vegas did.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I can't wait to watch my DVR recording from last night. Work alarm comes very early, plus dealing the snow out here. But I was told it was a football score. 9-8? Damn :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
We are planning on going tomorrow night as well, depending on snow etc.