Annual Seahawks Holiday Swag Thread

SeatownJay

Reaction score
It's that time of year again, where we get to show off all the Seahawks Swag we've received his holiday season. My younger son got me a signed Kam Chancellor jersey and it might be the coolest thing I own.

Edit: apparently I don't know how to imbed images.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Great thread to bring back, Jay, and great to see you posting.

Below is a photo of my Seahawks gear from this Christmas...

Nothing this year. But at least I'm wearing my Seahawk hoodie today during festivities here.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I don't have any swag yet but this time next week we should be in far less dire straits.

I told SO he can get me an NFC West champion Seahawks shirt if we win Week 16. Really, it's ok if it's late. I just want it to wear on the couch when we play his 49ers Jan. 3.

That's what I want...but is that too sadistic maybe?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I got Seahawks masks, blanket and sweat pants... :2thumbs:

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Hopefully this pic shows for everybody; this is just the Seahawks stuff I got for Christmas. :) Wallet, socks, beach towel, poker chips, and - something I've never seen before - some Ziploc Seahawks food containers, lol.

NCGSiUXvo ZPHxUODWW Dru3PM2lqOLA5EOtgw747 h684 no

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Update time. Finally got to open the present from my older son (I wait to open them until I'm talking to them on the phone) and he got me a commemorative football signed by DK Metcalf. And Imgur is down so I still can't post pictures.

Reaction score
Got some Seahawks masks and a nice little ornament. Got myself a game used KJ Wright jersey but can't seem to add any pics.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I forgot, I also got the "Let Russ Cook" apron, lol. Oh, and Jay, I need you to swap out your sons for mine for next Christmas.

:lol:

Latest posts