A lot to be proud of

LTH

Reaction score
This team played hard... the Seahawk D has turned the corner and it looks like at this point this is going to be a legit force to contend with... :snack:

the WFT is a very good football, much better than their record...this team that was on a win streak beating up on some of the best teams in the league...

lots to build off of! Such as? you tell me!

LTH

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Would like to see Wilson look a bit more like he did weeks 1-5, but he was better today than the Giants game.

Cautiously optimistic heading into the Rams game. Either way, the NFC is a tossup

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Would like to see Wilson look a bit more like he did weeks 1-5, but he was better today than the Giants game.

Cautiously optimistic heading into the Rams game. Either way, the NFC is a tossup

skater18000

Reaction score
The Football Team did to The Pittsburgh Steelers what they couldn't accomplish against us and that was win. Sometimes when you win and you win ugly, you get to celebrate different areas of team success.

DJ Reed played a hellavu game! I'd expect him to win the starting RCB job vs the ensuing competition down the stretch this season.

No Brandon Shell?! Who Cares!!!

0 sacks vs. that defensive front is way more exciting than our QB throwing for 300 yards again. It shows that our coaches scouted The Football Team to beat them by running the football and keeping Russ clean FIRST PRIORTITY... ABOVE COOKING! :stirthepot: :177692:

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
The thing that I am most proud of is the Seahawks just put 181 yards on the best D line in football... they didn't even used Penny this team is deep at RB no question about that...

LTH

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
A lot to be excited for.

If coaches continue to game plan well against a great rushing front four and call plays for short quick passes with off coverage or designed QB runs, Seattle can beat some teams in playoffs, but consistently is key.

Seattle needs to consistently game plan well and NOT hope for fourth quarter comebacks.

It’s just too risky in playoffs.

We’ll see.

W

Welshers

Amen and great post LTH! There is a ton to be proud of and excited for. I think this team can make a run in the playoffs as long as they show up

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
TheLegendOfBoom":39odp7dz said:
A lot to be excited for.

If coaches continue to game plan well against a great rushing front four and call plays for short quick passes with off coverage or designed QB runs, Seattle can beat some teams in playoffs, but consistently is key.

Seattle needs to consistently game plan well and NOT hope for fourth quarter comebacks.

It’s just too risky in playoffs.

We’ll see.

Rams losing 20-3 deep in the third... geeze never thought the Rams would lose to the jets... it's not over yet but DAMN!!

LTH

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Offensive line gave up ZERO sacks today against that great front.
That’s an A+ performance in my book.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
This game was pretty close to a toss up, with a slight Seahawks advantage.

I could have gone without the defense giving up two TDs in the fourth quarter, but since they still gave up less than 20 points, it's not as bad as it was earlier in the season. Yes, I know the Washington offense sucks, but this offense could have laid 30 easily on the defense the Seahawks had earlier in the season.

They're not perfect but they've really tightened down on the defensive side of the ball. This team is in much better shape than it was when Wilson was "cooking" and a huge MVP candidate. I'd rather hold the high-slinging passing offense in the bag until needed when punching them in the face with the run game and defense is working.

That murder the tackle, leap over him and crush QB like small child move Dunlap pulled made my day.

The Patriots were eliminated today and the Seahawks got into the playoffs. If the Rams lose to the Jets it couldn't get much better.

Latest posts